K Staters competing

Come on in, kick your feet up, and shoot the breeze...
SCKSCat

K Staters competing

Post by SCKSCat » November 28th, 2023, 9:15 am

From Heartland News...
"In case you can’t count, that’s 31 national championships on the back of that T-shirt. The Wildcats won their 32nd National Crop Judging title earlier this week. That’s 11 more than any other university. Don’t tick off the Wildcats. They grow your food and they’re really Belichickian at judging how it grows, too."
:fistbump: :clap: :thumbsup:
These users thanked the author SCKSCat for the post:
stlcatfan

Catalum

Post by Catalum » November 28th, 2023, 10:55 am

SCKSCat wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 9:15 am
From Heartland News...
"In case you can’t count, that’s 31 national championships on the back of that T-shirt. The Wildcats won their 32nd National Crop Judging title earlier this week. That’s 11 more than any other university. Don’t tick off the Wildcats. They grow your food and they’re really Belichickian at judging how it grows, too."
:fistbump: :clap: :thumbsup:
I was telling my son on our way to last Saturday's game that K-State certainly has national championships...crop judging. Of course his response was something like "c'mon dad, are you serious?!"

People can joke about that when comparing it to athletic championships, but the truth is, K-State has a very big impact on the food supply chain in more ways than one. I can proudly say I got my degree in Food Science from Kansas State and it has served me well. Very very few of us make a living in sports.
These users thanked the author Catalum for the post (total 3):
SCKSCatstlcatfanbindweed

Because my safety, my freedom, and my rights are non-negotiable.