60 years ago

Come on in, kick your feet up, and shoot the breeze...
Zoltar

60 years ago

Post by Zoltar » November 21st, 2023, 12:15 am

So I am not a conspiracy theorist and don't want to even get that started, but I am curious if anyone else has been to the 6th floor museum in Dallas for JFK. It has been 35 years since I was there but a friend from college and I visited one day as he lived in the area,

The thing I will always remember is that as we stood looking out of the next window towards the street, they had that window walled off to protect it, we looked at each other, pointed at the area where the car would have been driving towards you and said, 'why not there?'

If your intention was to shoot someone that day you could have picked a much better shot. This is not to say I agree with what happened at all but just wondered as I looked at the evidence at the scene. He may have been late or had some remorse or hesitation, but if you go and I recommend it, see if that does not cross your mind.

Why there?
These users thanked the author Zoltar for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanrandallcat85
Win the dang day!

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » November 21st, 2023, 9:10 am

No political posts

ToledoCat#3
Has thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#3 » November 21st, 2023, 10:35 am

I was in class at KSU when JFK was shot. Learned about it when I got out of class. All classes were cancelled. As I drove 175 miles home that day, funeral dirge music was on every radio station.

My best friend got married a few days later. As the wedding group was preparing to enter the chapel, we saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald on the little B&W TV. Quite the distraction from his wedding.
These users thanked the author ToledoCat#3 for the post (total 2):
randallcat85stlcatfan

KSUbetcha

Post by KSUbetcha » November 23rd, 2023, 1:31 am

SCKSCat wrote:
November 21st, 2023, 9:10 am
No political posts
Speaking about history is political? All the JFK files and info were already supposed to be released? Why weren't they?
These users thanked the author KSUbetcha for the post:
randallcat85