Question about (Semi) Retiring to the Flint Hills

Come on in, kick your feet up, and shoot the breeze...
Catalum

Re: Question about (Semi) Retiring to the Flint Hills

Post by Catalum » May 9th, 2023, 2:17 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 6:16 pm
Now that everything is coming to fruition, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone again for their help in this process. I truly appreciated all of the suggestions. As you could see in my earlier posts, I was originally thinking about moving to a small town near Manhattan, but ended up in Manhattan, itself. I feel very good about the decision and I am excited to eventually be heading back Kansas! :D
Congrats on your move back to MHK. I'm jealous......we've been looking for land for almost a year around MHK area.....haven't found what we're looking for yet.

Because my safety, my freedom, and my rights are non-negotiable.

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » May 9th, 2023, 5:34 pm

Catalum wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 2:17 pm
stlcatfan wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 6:16 pm
Now that everything is coming to fruition, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone again for their help in this process. I truly appreciated all of the suggestions. As you could see in my earlier posts, I was originally thinking about moving to a small town near Manhattan, but ended up in Manhattan, itself. I feel very good about the decision and I am excited to eventually be heading back Kansas! :D
Congrats on your move back to MHK. I'm jealous......we've been looking for land for almost a year around MHK area.....haven't found what we're looking for yet.
I decided to rent an apartment in Manhattan for the short-term. If nothing else, it will allow me to more easily look at land in the area, compared to trying to do this from out-of-state. I do like my new location, though (near Anneberg Park), not to mention being closer to family. I have just six more weeks here in St. Louis!
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

bindweed

Post by bindweed » July 6th, 2023, 12:13 pm

I hope your move went well. Welcome back to Kansas.
These users thanked the author bindweed for the post:
stlcatfan

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » July 6th, 2023, 10:05 pm

bindweed wrote:
July 6th, 2023, 12:13 pm
I hope your move went well. Welcome back to Kansas.
Thanks! It was pretty busy (and hot), but I'm getting settled in now. It's good to be back!
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln