Wierd covid shot side effects

Come on in, kick your feet up, and shoot the breeze...
SCKSCat

Wierd covid shot side effects

Post by SCKSCat » April 10th, 2021, 12:36 am

Have you ever smelled a ripe dead animal that is bloated up with its feet in the air. Imagine if the animal was a bull elephant. Imagine if the bull elephant crawled up your behind and died in your innards. Well that is about the level of stench coming from me when I pass a load since my covid shot. I am glad i don't have a cat in the house, it would be dead. If a had a dog it would bite me or try to roll around on me.
Wierd dreams are interesting...

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » April 10th, 2021, 6:51 am

Man, ths morning.... whew!! My eyes are watering. My sinuses are getting inflamed.
This feels like a long session coming on.
Lord have mercy.

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » April 10th, 2021, 7:07 am

Polyethylene glycol is an inert ingredient in Pfizer and Moderna vaccine. A dear friend has World War 3 type of diarrhea after her shot. She is a little thing.

Polyethylene glycol 3350 is used to treat occasional constipation. Polyethylene glycol 3350 is in a class of medications called osmotic laxatives. It works by causing water to be retained with the stool. This increases the number of bowel movements and softens the stool so it is easier to pass.

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 10th, 2021, 7:34 am

I received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago today. About the only side effects I had were a mildly sore shoulder and some tiredness. Some folks have said the second dose is worse than the first one when it comes to side effects so we'll see.
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

ToledoCat#3
Has thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#3 » April 13th, 2021, 9:56 am

Please stay downwind, scks. ;)

Hope this "passes" soon.
These users thanked the author ToledoCat#3 for the post:
Section 12-2

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » April 13th, 2021, 10:22 am

stlcatfan wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 7:34 am
I received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago today. About the only side effects I had were a mildly sore shoulder and some tiredness. Some folks have said the second dose is worse than the first one when it comes to side effects so we'll see.
not one to get 'soreness' from shots. but I suspect my shoulder 'soreness' (not at all unpleasant, not anywhere NEAR what the 'day after' a heavy squat session gets to feeling like) may be due to the needle size/location of the injection.

nothing else to report in the 24 hours since injection 2.
These users thanked the author KITNooga for the post:
stlcatfan
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 13th, 2021, 8:54 pm

KITNooga wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 10:22 am
stlcatfan wrote:
April 10th, 2021, 7:34 am
not one to get 'soreness' from shots. but I suspect my shoulder 'soreness' (not at all unpleasant, not anywhere NEAR what the 'day after' a heavy squat session gets to feeling like) may be due to the needle size/location of the injection.

nothing else to report in the 24 hours since injection 2.
Glad to hear your second dose is "so far, so good."

Sir Ocelot

Post by Sir Ocelot » April 15th, 2021, 7:30 pm

I had no bad effects from Pfizer one or Pfizer two.

I had slight shoulder soreness during the day of Pfizer one.

epicsnyder

Post by epicsnyder » April 15th, 2021, 7:53 pm

Sir Ocelot wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 7:30 pm
I had no bad effects from Pfizer one or Pfizer two.

I had slight shoulder soreness during the day of Pfizer one.

:agree:
In a perfect world, everyone would choose hard work, morals and ethics over obscene money and fame. And everyone outside of Lowrents would be required to be a red blooded, card carrying Payhawk hater.

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 16th, 2021, 4:18 pm

I'm glad to hear that. I'm getting my second dose tomorrow.

Update: I got my second shot a little over 24 hours ago. For the first several hours everything was fine, but last night and today, it is a different story. Sore shoulder, body aches, chills, etc. Bummer. Oh well. As they say, this is a sign that my body is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

This is also one of the reasons I chose a Saturday morning to get the vaccine. I can use today to recover. I doubt I would have gone into work today if it was a weekday.