Who Are the Cats Playing at 1 pm Today?

Come on in and chat about the women's basketball team!
purpleprairiecat
Location: Spokane, WA but lived in Manhattan, KS for many years.

Who Are the Cats Playing at 1 pm Today?

Post by purpleprairiecat » December 8th, 2020, 11:05 am

I received two sets of tickets for a 1 pm game today: Idaho State and UT-Arlington. I assume the game is against Idaho State because that is what the schedule shows at the WBB website. I assume the reason for a 1pm game on a weekday is because of the men's game tonight at 7 pm? This sure makes it hard on people who have to work. While I am complaining, has anyone else noticed the increased security getting into games? They are scanning me or my wife with a hand wand every time we go into a game. We have nothing in our pockets, and the people doing the scanning are not very polite. If they keep this up, they will have no fans at all. I am disappointed with the treatment of fans at these games.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » December 8th, 2020, 11:59 am

purpleprairiecat wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 11:05 am
I received two sets of tickets for a 1 pm game today: Idaho State and UT-Arlington. I assume the game is against Idaho State because that is what the schedule shows at the WBB website. I assume the reason for a 1pm game on a weekday is because of the men's game tonight at 7 pm? This sure makes it hard on people who have to work. While I am complaining, has anyone else noticed the increased security getting into games? They are scanning me or my wife with a hand wand every time we go into a game. We have nothing in our pockets, and the people doing the scanning are not very polite. If they keep this up, they will have no fans at all. I am disappointed with the treatment of fans at these games.
They are checking to see if you are carrying any Covid.

pipe95

Post by pipe95 » December 8th, 2020, 4:09 pm

So the girls lost at home to Idaho St?

Lee or not, that is a whole lot of WOOF