BasquetteBalle as it should be

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
ArKSU

BasquetteBalle as it should be

Post by ArKSU » June 3rd, 2019, 12:18 am

BasquetteBalle is a winter ACTIVITY to keep actual athletes in shape for Actual Sports.
********************************************************************************************************

Naismith was given 14 days to create an indoor game that would provide an "athletic distraction": Gulick demanded that it would not take up much room, could help its track athletes to keep in shape[8] and explicitly emphasized to "make it fair for all players and not too rough."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ways To Make BasquetteBalle A Better Experience

1) Each Activity Group is allowed to play 1 O-N-E game per week
2) Activity Groups will play against other Groups in their own Division: i.e., FBS BasquetteBalle Activity Groups may only play other FBS Activity Groups; FCS Activity Groups may only play other FCS Activity Groups, DII v DII Etc.

3) Schools who do not participate in NCAA/NAIA sanctioned Football Conferences may ONLY compete  against other non-Football BasquetteBalle Activity Groups.

4) Each level of BasquetteBalle Activity Groups MAY choose to have a National Playoff to determine a  Champion
     4.A) Each level's Championship Activity will consist of a "Tournament" in which the top 8 (Eight) 
            Activity Groups are placed into 2 brackets of 4(Four) Activity Groups.

4.B) The Activity Group "Championship" will take place over 3 (Three) consecutive nights

4,C) All Levels of the BasquetteBalle "Championships" will be conducted on the same 3 (Three)   
             Nights
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » June 3rd, 2019, 8:10 am

When I was in high school, our football coach (who also coached track) encouraged us to go out for track in the spring to help keep us in shape for football. He never mentioned anything about basketball. Maybe he was just trying to encourage more kids to go out for track. :)
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

ksume2000

Post by ksume2000 » June 3rd, 2019, 2:34 pm

Didn't you post this exact same thing a couple months ago when you first showed up?

Stan
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stan » June 3rd, 2019, 3:37 pm

Forgot to mention the good Doctor stole the rules of the game from Lambert Will. Look it up, but we know you won’t.

JOKKO

Post by JOKKO » June 3rd, 2019, 4:58 pm

I never understand why someone will make a post for no reason other than just to denigrate something they don't like.

Seems like it would be a waste of energy. Almost every person on here enjoys basketball and I figure most enjoy football too.

BTW, spelling it with a Q is not cute...just make's you look like an ass. (Sorry if that is out of line P-Dave)

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » June 4th, 2019, 3:51 pm

I've played multiple sports growing up (football, baseball, basketball, track) and coached them all as well. Basketball requires you to be the most athletic. Baseball the most mentally tough. Football the most physically tough.