FBI:Most Wanted "Fouled Out" "Central Kansas University"

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
powercat95

FBI:Most Wanted "Fouled Out" "Central Kansas University"

Post by powercat95 » March 27th, 2024, 12:36 pm

Anyone else happen to see last night the "FBI:Most Wanted" show on CBS? The plot revolves around a scheme to pay college basketball players to play for "Central Kansas University", before NIL was allowed. In the latter half of the episode the characters referred to the school as "CKU".

Some details of the scheme roughly followed KU's cheating. I found it quite amusing. I would find it more amusing, though, if KU had not gotten away with decades of cheating in the real world without any punishments whatsoever.

Episode can be streamed on Paramount + FBI:Most Wanted "Fouled Out" Season 5 Episode 6
These users thanked the author powercat95 for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanrandallcat85

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 27th, 2024, 12:39 pm

no resemblance to beasley pay to play?
Why is there something rather than nothing?

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » March 27th, 2024, 12:41 pm

powercat95 wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 12:36 pm
Anyone else happen to see last night the "FBI:Most Wanted" show on CBS? The plot revolves around a scheme to pay college basketball players to play for "Central Kansas University", before NIL was allowed. In the latter half of the episode the characters referred to the school as "CKU".

Some details of the scheme roughly followed KU's cheating. I found it quite amusing. I would find it more amusing, though, if KU had not gotten away with decades of cheating in the real world without any punishments whatsoever.

Episode can be streamed on Paramount + FBI:Most Wanted "Fouled Out" Season 5 Episode 6
Didn't the FBI get involved in that investigation involving KU and other schools? Maybe the storyline is taken from their own files. :)
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
randallcat85
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Post by wild@nite » March 27th, 2024, 2:11 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 12:41 pm
powercat95 wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 12:36 pm

Didn't the FBI get involved in that investigation involving KU and other schools? Maybe the storyline is taken from their own files. :)
Yes. Deeply involved and found evidence incriminating Bill Self, unfortunately, it wasn't allowed in the NCAA/unattached investigation. KU's athletic department has condoned/encouraged cheating for years. They are dirty liars and cheaters.
These users thanked the author wild@nite for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanKralicek