As a fan I am tired of getting my heart broken and unrealistic hype

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
SCKSCat

Re: As a fan I am tired of getting my heart broken and unrealistic hype

Post by SCKSCat » March 11th, 2024, 3:08 pm

Beating Texas is not hype or unrealistic.
If we keep turnovers down and play like we did at Iowa State we can win the round 1 game.
Hopefully lots of fans for K State we attend the Big 12 tournament, and give our players some juice.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 11th, 2024, 3:12 pm

Catalum wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 1:29 pm
tmcats wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 11:06 am
jackie hartman borck and lee borck.

At the spring KSU Foundation Board of Trustees meeting, trustees Lee Borck and Jackie Hartman Borck, Manhattan, Kansas, were awarded the Kansas State University Medal of Excellence, which recognizes those who have advanced K-State through exceptional service, leadership and philanthropic contributions.

Lee received his degree in agricultural economics from K-State in 1970. Jackie earned two degrees from K-State: a bachelor’s in secondary education in 1980 and a master’s in family economics in 1983.

Lee and Jackie have both served on the Alumni Association Board of Directors and Alumni Association Tradition Founders and are lifetime members of the Alumni Association. They are members of K-State Athletics’ National Leadership Circle. They proudly support university programs, including the Marianna Kistler Beach Museum of Art, McCain Auditorium, K-State Libraries and the K-State Gardens. Jackie served as the university’s chief of staff and director of community relations for nearly a decade. She continues her K-State legacy of leadership serving on many campus and community boards. Lee served on the KSU Foundation Board of Directors and is past board chair. He currently serves on the Innovation and Inspiration Campaign steering committee and numerous advisory councils across the academy.
KSU Foundation
If this is the same Borck Brothers clothing that has been in MHK for 35+ years, then it's the same place I rented my wedding tux in 1989. Yes, I'm old.
jackie's borck is in the cattle business. his brother runs the store.
These users thanked the author tmcats for the post (total 2):
randallcat85Catalum
Why is there something rather than nothing?