Tangs early first team/ starters and grades

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
Hypeman

Re: Tangs early first team/ starters and grades

Post by Hypeman » May 25th, 2022, 6:32 pm

SCKSCat wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 5:03 pm
It is bad enough to deal with a coach you love and cherish being canned, but then to have the new coach say the players recruited by your cherish coach are not good enough would make one bitter. If Tang proves he can recruit very good players , have a full roster, and do well each season, I think the people criticizing Tang will be swayed from the dark side.
Indeed. Proof is in the pudding, not promises. Well said.

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » May 25th, 2022, 6:40 pm

Constantly calling other posters trolls is ironically trolling in itself at this point. Please use the report feature if you truly see a trolling post (which is different than a post you disagree with). Continued derailment of threads with these kinds of things will result in post deletions/warnings or other action. Let’s please lay off the personal attacks as well.

And yes, this goes for trolling as well. If you’re just trying to stir up the pot with no real intent to discuss anything, those posts will be dealt with too.

AJcat7755

Pick 'Em

Post by AJcat7755 » May 25th, 2022, 8:04 pm

Puffdad wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 12:49 pm
KsJoey wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 12:12 pm

0 complaints?? :lol:
Yes. 0 complaints for years. Till now. And now since he doesn’t agree with most….. he’s a problem.
With all due respect to Jazzs request, you do know we get receipts upon a report being dealt with right? And there is also a search function in which it appears hype and another poster were reported and asked to knock it off at least once. People have had issues with him going back to 2018. Care to look and see how many people have him blocked to see what the general opinion of him is and that it's not just a few people?

https://www.k-statefans.com/forums/view ... =20#p97404

Do we want to rethink the statement that his record is clean and it's just now he is a problem or is that what we are sticking with?
These users thanked the author AJcat7755 for the post:
KsJoey

Section 12-2

Post by Section 12-2 » May 25th, 2022, 8:21 pm

Kralicek wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 12:03 pm
Wildwilly73 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 10:48 am
I realize that most of you on here don't give a crap what I think or whether I know anything about basketball. You guys are really desperate for something to argue about. Now I know why I didn't look at Fans for months. I met Coach Tang yesterday and he's a very genuine guy, easy and glad to be talking to you. Martin and Weber didn't really care whether they talked to you or not. You can't pass judgment on a guy like this. Tang told me that he had researched these kids and that they fit his program and they want to be at Kstate. He said that he wants them to be there for the duration not one and done!
I am not sure about Martin, but you grossly misjudged Weber.
Bruce Weber was a friendly guy. My first conversation with him was at Cox Brothers a couple of days after he was hired. Frank would buy rounds in the bar where I used to hang out. (He didn't drink)
They both loved to talk basketball.

Hypeman

Post by Hypeman » May 25th, 2022, 8:22 pm

AJcat7755 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 8:04 pm
Puffdad wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 12:49 pm

Yes. 0 complaints for years. Till now. And now since he doesn’t agree with most….. he’s a problem.
With all due respect to Jazzs request, you do know we get receipts upon a report being dealt with right? And there is also a search function in which it appears hype and another poster were reported and asked to knock it off at least once. People have had issues with him going back to 2018. Care to look and see how many people have him blocked to see what the general opinion of him is and that it's not just a few people?

Do we want to rethink the statement that his record is clean and it's just now he is a problem or is that what we are sticking with?
Don’t post a dissenting opinion or we will get you cancelled. Is that the message? Can you find a time that I’ve made a disparaging remark against a poster (not named TM … :-). I point out real concerns.

WIldWIllieCat
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 25th, 2022, 9:24 pm

Recent events around here are deeply concerning.
These users thanked the author WIldWIllieCat for the post:
KsJoey

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » May 25th, 2022, 9:38 pm

Hypeman wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 8:22 pm
AJcat7755 wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 8:04 pm

Don’t post a dissenting opinion or we will get you cancelled. Is that the message? Can you find a time that I’ve made a disparaging remark against a poster (not named TM … :-). I point out real concerns.
Petting kittens

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » May 25th, 2022, 9:44 pm

This thread is officially off the rails. If you want to complain about a specific poster, we have a mechanism to do so. Please don’t hijack threads to do it.
These users thanked the author JazzCatDRP for the post (total 2):
PuffdadPurpleWildcat