DJ Johnson - Executive Director

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
PNW Cat

DJ Johnson - Executive Director

Post by PNW Cat » March 12th, 2022, 1:27 am

I saw DJ's twitter post on Bruce, and saw that there was a link to a website on his twitter profile. It took me to Urban Village Outreach's website, which happens to be a non-profit organization in St. Louis that he's the ED of. Here is the link to the website, in case you're interested in learning what he's been up to.

https://www.urbanvillageoutreach.org

I always really liked him. I think he was Weber's first recruit, wasn't he? I met him before, and we kind of gave each other a hard time because he was wearing a Cardinals shirt and I was wearing a Royals shirt :lol: He's a great kid! I think he was a Freshmen when I met him, and he said he wanted to be a CEO someday. Actually, I think his exact words were "I want to run Wayne Enterprise." I'm proud to see that DJ has found success :clap:
These users thanked the author PNW Cat for the post (total 2):
stlcatfanSection 12-2

ksustars754
Has thanked: 0

Post by ksustars754 » March 12th, 2022, 10:41 am

DJ is awesome forsure. I talked to him at a date party in probably 2014? for an hour or so. One of the coolest things about his career was his FT development. He took coaching and changed his routine into that very specific style if you all remember.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » March 12th, 2022, 11:41 am

dj was a diligent student in the business school. i saw him often. xavier sneed was another who stood out.
These users thanked the author tmcats for the post:
learnin
Why is there something rather than nothing?

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » March 12th, 2022, 3:48 pm

tmcats wrote:
March 12th, 2022, 11:41 am
dj was a diligent student in the business school. i saw him often. xavier sneed was another who stood out.
Yep. Those two epitomize what being a student-athlete is all about.
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
tmcats
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

RichardZ

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » March 12th, 2022, 10:29 pm

My buddy and I waylaid D.J. after a TCU game in Ft. Worth. He was just getting on the bus and the pizza was probably getting cold. But, he stayed talking with us and was just a terrific person. Very congenial and warm.
These users thanked the author RichardZ for the post:
stlcatfan
"At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child... miserable, as all spoiled children are. Unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats"...P. J. O'Rourke

Hungryguy75

Post by Hungryguy75 » March 14th, 2022, 1:13 am

I actually met him this year at the K-State event in the Prairie Fire. He was super nice and had nothing but good things to say about his time at K-State. Super nice person!
He talked to me at the bar for like 2 hours
These users thanked the author Hungryguy75 for the post:
stlcatfan