Chiefs v. Texans

The defending Big XII Champions
KSUbetcha

Chiefs v. Texans

Post by KSUbetcha » January 5th, 2020, 1:00 am

I think the Chiefs have the easier matchup against the Texans than the Tannehill-Henry led Titans.

Yes, the Chiefs lost to the Texans earlier in the year. But Patrick Mahomes was hobbled by his ankle in that game & wasn't effective. And the Chiefs D was not playing as well in that game, early on in the season.

Feel good about this game. They won't have an answer for T. Kelsey... no one has really stopped him this season. Expect to pick up yardage against the Texans' D. Mahomes is the X Factor this time...

Thoughts??

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » January 5th, 2020, 10:28 am

trap game. they're all tough all the time.

but I like our chances.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

bigpurpleman

Post by bigpurpleman » January 6th, 2020, 9:59 am

I will never feel good about the Chiefs in the playoffs until they actually do it.

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » January 6th, 2020, 10:13 am

I feel okay with our defense making enough stops. Just need our offense to get back to being elite.

Mauser

Post by Mauser » January 6th, 2020, 10:39 am

I’ll take the Texans and the points.

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » January 6th, 2020, 11:33 am

bigpurpleman wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 9:59 am
I will never feel good about the Chiefs in the playoffs until they actually do it.
big P: know there are a lot of folks who love 'our' Chiefs. I'm one of them. Sundays without 'my Chiefs' suck. that said, as wonderful as Mahommes IS, I still need to see if he's a 'winner' and can do it when the chips are down. can 'finish drives' like Montana, Brady. stick the knife in and twist it.

I'd put elway there too, but not at the beginning of his career.

so, excited for the opportunity. but have freakin' years of 'one and done'.

right there with you. show me.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » January 6th, 2020, 11:34 am

No such thing as a "trap game" in the playoffs. You've got two to win to get to the Super Bowl. If you can't focus on each game, then go home now. Besides, how can you have a "trap game" against a team that beat you on your field earlier in the season? :roll:

With a healthy Mahomes, I'm taking the Chiefs in a close game. Kelsey and Hill will be doubled for most of the game, so expect another receiver to make a big play for a TD.