College Football TV Schedule

The defending Big XII Champions
tmcats

Pick 'Em

Re: College Football TV Schedule

Post by tmcats » August 26th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Mrylndcat wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 2:17 pm
I checked the ESPN schedule for Saturdays game against Nicholls. It is on ESPN*. I have verizon FIOS and in previous years watched a lot of games on ESPN2, ESPN3 and ESPN Watch . Will I be able to watch the Nicholls game for FREE, or is it something I have to join to watch?
unless espn+ is part of your provider sports package, you'll need to buy it. small fee, $5/month. you can cancel it anytime. hopefully, you have a smart tv.

https://watch.espnplus.com/sports/sign- ... lsrc=aw.ds
Why is there something rather than nothing?

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » August 26th, 2019, 2:46 pm

powercat5000 wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 9:16 am
ArKSU wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 3:05 am
I am so,so,so, so so, sad that DishNetwork is not carrying tHE aMERICAN cUP cAKE bASQUETTEballe Pretend feetballe "KonferAnce."

Put any one of those FeetBalle Teems in the SEC, BIG 12, little10, PAC 12, C-USA, MAC or MW and we would never hear of them again.

Even the Great and Powerful Bobby BowTen admitted that Felony Student Union could not compete in the SEC (add to that the BIG 12, PAC 12, and even the little 10.

If Diablo Swiney (Swine-Knee) had to compete in an actual Football Conference for a full season 6-6, 7-5 would be as far as the Swiney-Ettes would be able to go.

Imagine if ISU, or TCU or KSU played 12 games each years against the Jay-Squawkers, which is a BasquetteBalle Congregation as the aMERICAN cUP cAKES are, all three would be in the CBS Championship Four every year.

Phuk the Temson Cligers, Diablo Swiney-Knee, and the aMERICAN cUP cAKES,
Huh?
xackly, BUT!

if the Tigers are not 'worthy', they how could they have beaten the 'anointed'? perhaps it's 'bama that's over-rated?

realistically, and I've said this all along: the NC is and continues to be a mythical thing. good teams that have earned the opportunity to prove it, to actually be beaten, are 'aced out' all the time on such things as the 'eye test' and well, IF they really are good, they'd do it more than just ONE year.

all of this, natch, is about keeping the money in the family. the 'right' family.
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » September 9th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Long story short:
In 1992 Bobbie Bowden had to choose between the SEC and the ACC.

During an appearance on Paul Finebaum’s show on Tuesday, Bowden admitted he intentionally avoided the intense competition of the SEC.

“I felt that it was too difficult to win through the SEC to win a national championship,” Bowden said. “I felt like our best route would be to go through the ACC and that did prove out to be correct. But, I don’t know if we could have made it through the SEC.”

“I merely agreed to whatever those responsible decided,” Bowden wrote. “I had always been an SEC fan. I did feel, however, that between the SEC and the ACC, the best road to a national title was through the ACC. A national championship was my number one goal every year. The SEC is so tough, top to bottom, that they beat up on each other week after week.”
https://www.foxsports.com/college-footb ... ult-051315

Thus it was and still is. The ACC is a collection of BasquetteBall Squads who get to play Football at the Highest level because they give the NCAA Bazillions $$$$$$$ through their BasquetteBall endeavors.
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed