Bill Snyder states Winston Dimel likely to go to UTEP then..

The defending Big XII Champions
ksustars754
Has thanked: 0

Bill Snyder states Winston Dimel likely to go to UTEP then..

Post by ksustars754 » December 20th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Literally minutes later, Winston tweets that no decision has been made and the UTEP rumors are just that and that he's focused on the bowl game.

What in the world is happening? Why would Bill say something like this right before our bowl? He just not give any fs anymore? This is so un-Bill like and perplexing.

kinsleycat
Has thanked: 0

Post by kinsleycat » December 20th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Well Bill also said today that Risner wouldn't play in the Cactus Bowl. Seems out of character for him to talk about that and give UCLA inside info.

Maybe he's lying???

Wildwilly73

Post by Wildwilly73 » December 20th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Miraculously, Dalton is healed!

pipe95

Post by pipe95 » December 20th, 2017, 8:21 pm

Bill would also say that Jesse was about ready to start playing again when rumors had been going strong for weeks that he was finished, which he was.

I don’t believe half of what he says. A lot could be deceit for the other team.

He also said , when Sutton was asking for a transfer, that he had failed a couple of drug tests and they had given him many opportunities, but later it was determined that Sutton never failed any drug tests.

Can’t believe any of it

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » December 21st, 2017, 12:31 am

pipe95 wrote:Bill would also say that Jesse was about ready to start playing again when rumors had been going strong for weeks that he was finished, which he was.

I don’t believe half of what he says. A lot could be deceit for the other team.

He also said , when Sutton was asking for a transfer, that he had failed a couple of drug tests and they had given him many opportunities, but later it was determined that Sutton never failed any drug tests.

Can’t believe any of it
We are a program of integrity

Jax

Pick 'Em

Post by Jax » December 21st, 2017, 4:06 pm

ksustars754 wrote:Literally minutes later, Winston tweets that no decision has been made and the UTEP rumors are just that and that he's focused on the bowl game.

What in the world is happening? Why would Bill say something like this right before our bowl? He just not give any fs anymore? This is so un-Bill like and perplexing.
A lot seems to be getting taken out of context these days. I heard his pre-bowl talk where LHCBS said:
I would imagine that he would want to go with his father. He and I haven’t had that conversation. We will. I think it’s obviously a good choice for the University of Texas at El Paso.
Besides, I understood that he had planned to declare for the draft after this season.
We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are. - Anaïs Nin

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 23rd, 2017, 10:47 am

yep, snyder's comments about winston were taken completely out of context. amazing.

i saw a video with risner. he was in an arm brace similar to what ertz wore last spring. most likely had surgery. i doubt he plays.

delton could play if he's passed concussion protocol.
"What is your fair share of what someone else has worked for?" Sowell