Chiefs win

The defending Big XII Champions
katlander

Pick 'Em

Re: Chiefs win

Post by katlander » February 14th, 2024, 1:18 am

There is more to Harrison Butler than kicking a football. He is a devout Catholic and family man, accomplished tubaist, and with his model looks is developing a men's clothing line.

He grew up in Decator and Atlanta, Georgia where he went to The Westminster Schools. While there he played on the football team after picking up the sport as a rising sophomore. He broke the school record (at the time) for a field goal of 53 yards. He was a three-sport athlete in basketball, football, and soccer, winning three state championships in soccer, and, for all four years, the first-chair tuba player for the school's (upperclassmen) symphonic band.

Butker played at Georgia Tech from 2013 through 2016 under head coach Paul Johnson. Butker is the all-time leading scorer in school history and was a captain of the team for his senior season. In his collegiate career, he converted 208-of-210 extra point attempts and 43-of-60 field goal attempts. He graduated from the school with a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=d462cf78 ... VyZQ&ntb=1
Last edited by katlander on February 14th, 2024, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author katlander for the post (total 3):
stlcatfantmcatskswildcat

SCKSCat

Post by SCKSCat » February 14th, 2024, 1:59 am

It is so fun when the team you are rooting for wins a big game or a title.
I didn't have a high amount of confidence in the :D Cheifs after the game on Christmas.
So when Hardman caught the pass for the win the change from hope to reality was euphoric. :usa: :rockout:

wazucat

Post by wazucat » February 17th, 2024, 4:23 pm

For the third time the Chiefs beat a team that is arguably more talented in the Super Bowl. Sooner of later our luck will run out - but in the mean time I'm gonna soak up the run we are on. I waited 50 years for our second win and here we are with a chance to Threepeat. Thank you Lamar for moving the Texans to Kansas City when I was a kid.