Past KSU Players & Coaches Thread

The defending Big XII Champions
wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Re: Past KSU Players & Coaches Thread

Post by wild@nite » April 9th, 2024, 12:54 pm

NatCat2 wrote:
April 9th, 2024, 12:05 pm
One of the hundreds of mock drafts has Coop going in the second round to the Chiefs. That’s much more encouraging than some that have him going in the 4th or 5th.
Also Ben Sinnott was in for a visit with the Chiefs. The speculation was he’s a day 3 pick which means 4th round.
I admit to wearing purple colored glasses but Sinnott seems more like round 2 or 3. And Coop seems like round 2.
I know the NFL scouts love Sinnott's acceleration off the line and his hands, but I just read they are concerned about his ability to get separation vs NFL defensive backs, which is why he's projected in round 4 instead of 2 or 3. As far as Beebe, I think they are concerned about his arm length. Don't kill the messenger, just passing along what the scouts are saying. Personally, I think Sinnott goes in round 3 and Beebe in round 3 or 4. Would love to see them both go in round 2, but it's highly unlikely.

KSUbetcha

Post by KSUbetcha » April 9th, 2024, 9:13 pm

wild@nite wrote:
April 9th, 2024, 12:54 pm
NatCat2 wrote:
April 9th, 2024, 12:05 pm
One of the hundreds of mock drafts has Coop going in the second round to the Chiefs. That’s much more encouraging than some that have him going in the 4th or 5th.
Also Ben Sinnott was in for a visit with the Chiefs. The speculation was he’s a day 3 pick which means 4th round.
I admit to wearing purple colored glasses but Sinnott seems more like round 2 or 3. And Coop seems like round 2.
I know the NFL scouts love Sinnott's acceleration off the line and his hands, but I just read they are concerned about his ability to get separation vs NFL defensive backs, which is why he's projected in round 4 instead of 2 or 3. As far as Beebe, I think they are concerned about his arm length. Don't kill the messenger, just passing along what the scouts are saying. Personally, I think Sinnott goes in round 3 and Beebe in round 3 or 4. Would love to see them both go in round 2, but it's highly unlikely.
If Beebe or Sinnot drops to tne 4th or later Round, then I hope the Chiefs pick them up. Beebe is probably a starter year one on most teams & at least a Nick Allegretti-level interior lineman or better. Sinnott is underrated too, and has excellent skills as a TE. He could be a good backup for a couple of years & possibly a starter at the pro-level after that.
These users thanked the author KSUbetcha for the post:
wild@nite