fun 4 quarter posts on isu board ...

The defending Big XII Champions
tmcats

Pick 'Em

fun 4 quarter posts on isu board ...

Post by tmcats » December 1st, 2019, 9:38 am

Yesterday at 8:52 PM
3 more years of this Youngblood dude. Sheesh.
Yesterday at 8:52 PM
Guy looks like Sproles Jr
Yesterday at 8:53 PM
Why is their QB allowed to run?
We literally cannot stop them.
KSU plan is pretty simple - get players one and one and their players want it more right now.
Yesterday at 8:54 PM
I sense a K-State TD coming. They are running all over us again.
This is making me sick
They just schooled our ass running it right down our throat.
I ******* hate Kansas State
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
KState wants this more and ISU
Getting beat is one thing, having your manhood ripped from you really sucks.
They run the ball every play and we can't sniff stopping them. Gotta change something Heacock.
Yesterday at 8:56 PM
We better get use to this vs. K-State. They are going to try and run it down our throats for years to come with Klieman.
Yesterday at 8:57 PM
Courtney Messingham is outscheming Heacock.
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
Plus two in turnover margin against a first year coach with mediocre talent and a limited offense called by Messingham, meanwhile we're 12 games into this season and the offensive line can't block a front full of girl scouts.
Yesterday at 8:59 PM
We're lucky ksu doesn't have a great running qb anymore.
Yesterday at 8:59 PM
All we got is Hope now.

Yesterday at 9:00 PM
I will say it until the day I die.... and it has always been true and always will be.... you win the game of football by being able to run the football on offense, and stop the run on defense. We simply cannot stop their run, even when we know it's coming every single play.... and we can't run the football on offense (or just refuse to, not sure which is the case?).
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
nocsious3 said: ↑
Plus two in turnover margin against a first year coach with mediocre talent and a limited offense called by Messingham, meanwhile we're 12 games into this season and the offensive line can't block a front full of girl scouts.
What's mediocre about KSU if they're better in several areas? Does ISU have a Youngblood? Which team looks better up front?
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
The problem with this defense is that it makes no sense against Kansas State.
Yesterday at 9:02 PM
madguy30 said: ↑
Right. KSU is actually pretty good. Next year they could be even better
Yesterday at 9:04 PM
Our offensive line is hot garbage tonight
Yesterday at 9:05 PM
Why the **** would you slide there
Yesterday at 9:06 PM
This team and coaches should be embarrassed. Brock Purdy didn’t even want to make a first down!
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
WHOLE ******* TEAM NEEDS TO WALK HOME
Yesterday at 9:08 PM
This game is a comedy of errors by us. KState should be embarrassed this game is even in doubt. We look like we have never played football before. Seriously, I have no idea if KState is doing something never before seen on the defensive line, but our O-line is so freaking bad tonight.
Yesterday at 9:10 PM
Getting our ass whipped
We’re going to lose a game where our opponent completes FIVE passes. Five!!
Now Kansas State will demonstrate a proper finishing move. Something we’ve been lacking lately. Finally win the turnover battle and lose anyway...
Was about to say we may not get the ball again, but giving up 30 yard runs will change that.
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Goodnight folks, there is the dagger, wow a 10 point lose, the biggest lose of the season to Kstate, lolllll
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Can we re-hire Messingham?
Yesterday at 9:14 PM
16 straight runs. Just an absolute ass whooping.
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
KSU staff had their team ready to play from the start, knew what they wanted to do against our defense and offense. The players executed, and they stuck to the game plan through adversity. I'm impressed.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

SWKat

Post by SWKat » December 1st, 2019, 9:59 am

They make it sound as if we haven’t beat them 11 out of the last 12 years
Last edited by SWKat on December 1st, 2019, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 1st, 2019, 10:05 am

Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Wish we would’ve hired Klieman instead. I prefer their style of football. Get ready for another 10+ losing streak. Not much of a rivalry.

SWKat

Post by SWKat » December 1st, 2019, 10:07 am

There it is

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » December 1st, 2019, 10:09 am

Yesterday at 9:25 PM
KSU is just a better team.
Yesterday at 9:25 PM
K-State looks 2X tougher than ISU. Just sheer grit and “want to”. I tip my cap to Kansas State, the most stubborn sons of ******* in the Big12.
Yesterday at 9:28 PM
A bunch of this. This is what K State does and have done with grandpa Snyder. It’s what they did to OU this year and it’s what CMC is trying to do in Ames. Just not there yet.
Yesterday at 9:29 PM
Amazing, KState, of all the teams, the only one we hold a long time winning record against. I never expect us to win this game any more. Honestly, I felt better going into OU the last 4 years than I did KSU. It's really ******* sad.
Yesterday at 9:31 PM
We have a decent coach but unfortunately K-state has a better coach again. In year one K-state beats our established coach - I'm sure I'm being rash but severely disappointed.
Yesterday at 9:40 PM
Yep, I want to see how Kliemen replaces this OL he has but if he does (I suspect he will) he's going to be a pain in our ass I suspect. The guy and his staff can Coach.

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » December 1st, 2019, 10:40 am

tmcats wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 10:09 am
I tip my cap to Kansas State, the most stubborn sons of ******* in the Big12.
from where I stand, that is the epitome' of EMAW! and deep down, distilled to it's essence, why I am a Wildcat.

here's to '..the most stubborn sons of ********* in the Big 12'!
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest

KsJoey

Post by KsJoey » December 1st, 2019, 12:32 pm

Good stuff! It’s always great when fans of an opposing team have an over inflated ego coming into the game, and lose by double digits.
Last edited by KsJoey on December 2nd, 2019, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » December 1st, 2019, 1:06 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was going to head over to their board this morning, but now I don't have to. Thanks for the highlights.

KSUforever

Post by KSUforever » December 1st, 2019, 1:18 pm

These are funny messages from the ISU board, however true. KSU did manhandle them. Most of the B12 teams are built to chuck it around the yard, and don’t know what to do with a power run game. Defense looked great as well and maybe the best part of the team this year.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » December 1st, 2019, 2:30 pm

I have to say, I was impressed with the activity on the ISU message boards. They generally are knowledgeable fans and, not surprisingly, are becoming more than frustrated with their inability to beat KState - no different than we’d feel. KState has the better coach by far IMO, and some isu fans agree