gender differences explained

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Post Reply
KITNooga
Posts: 5494
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 311 times
Been liked: 263 times

gender differences explained

Post by KITNooga » February 14th, 2020, 1:55 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLb5XSdLmAI[/youtube]

you're welcome

ChemicalKat
Posts: 4281
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ChemicalKat » February 14th, 2020, 2:20 pm

You finally posted a video that I could actually watch from start to finish.

KITNooga
Posts: 5494
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 311 times
Been liked: 263 times

Post by KITNooga » February 14th, 2020, 2:56 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 2:20 pm
You finally posted a video that I could actually watch from start to finish.
you do know that says way more about you than it does me.

ChemicalKat
Posts: 4281
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ChemicalKat » February 14th, 2020, 2:58 pm

KITNooga wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 2:56 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 2:20 pm
You finally posted a video that I could actually watch from start to finish.
you do know that says way more about you than it does me.
Yes it does. A. I love Modern Family. B. I hate long ass videos. C. I hate long ass videos with really really bad points. D. Airplane was a mediocre comedy at best.

^^ hot take of the day.

KITNooga
Posts: 5494
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 311 times
Been liked: 263 times

Post by KITNooga » February 14th, 2020, 5:32 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 2:58 pm
Yes it does. A. I love Modern Family. B. I hate long ass videos. C. I hate long ass videos with really really bad points. D. Airplane was a mediocre comedy at best.

^^ hot take of the day.
you left this out

Image

katlander
Posts: 4586
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 213 times

Post by katlander » February 15th, 2020, 12:24 am

KITNooga wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 1:55 pm
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLb5XSdLmAI[/youtube]

you're welcome
They have this in common: They're all pervs.

Post Reply