So...

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
RichardZ
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 84 times

Pick 'Em

So...

Post by RichardZ » January 15th, 2020, 5:43 pm

...I plunked my self down turned on the telly and what do I espy?

Why it's Nancy wrapping herself in the flag and spewing patriotic sing song along with her eleven cohorts while signing the Articles of Impeachment. The American people have been subjected to three years of fake, political revenge culminating in a signing ceremony perpetrated by clowns.

So solemn, so serious so.... full of bullshit. She let the cat out of the bag yesterday when she inferred..."Well, if the Senate doesn't impeach she and her band of merry men put the bridle of impeachment around the neck of Donald J. Trump forever and a day."

This is a disgusting precedent and I hope the payback to the most despicable of Demorats last longer than forever and a day.
"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there."
Lewis Carroll

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 234 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » January 15th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Trump is not a victim. His actions warranted impeachment, so here we are.

The "disgusting precedent" is to come, and I look forward to it with relish. We're two-thirds of the way home baby.
"...but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?"~Alexander Hamilton

Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » January 15th, 2020, 6:04 pm

I want my money back for all those thousand dollar pens and silver platters that Nancy handed out like they were a carnival tidbit just won by a 13 year old at the county fair dart toss! That’s what the democrat party will be remembered for during this period.

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » January 15th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Deal!

I get all mine back for all the seismograms Creamsicle Von Mushroomdick slaps on his executive order during signing ceremonies.
"...but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union?"~Alexander Hamilton

Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » January 15th, 2020, 6:20 pm

Triggggggggggggggeeerrrrrrrrred

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » January 15th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Well, turn it off then. My goodness you're awful snowflakey ain't ya.

SCKSCat
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by SCKSCat » January 15th, 2020, 6:39 pm

Why did she invoke Russia? As if Russia is pulling Trump's strings
If the Democrats lose again to Trump they will blame Russia

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » January 15th, 2020, 6:43 pm

Putin said what?

RichardZ
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 84 times

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » January 17th, 2020, 11:36 am

Pelosi's solemnity was revealed when she gave out swag to her devious playmates.

Nothing like gold pens perched on top of silver trays with her name scribbled on them....
gold pens.jpg
gold pens.jpg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Attachments
gold pens.jpg
gold pens.jpg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 50 times
"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there."
Lewis Carroll

tmcats
Has liked: 864 times
Been liked: 632 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » January 17th, 2020, 12:07 pm

it's all theater. shining pens. somber walks. flaming acquisitions. belligerent actors. biased media.

the play is going to be interesting to watch unfold over the next few weeks nonetheless. can the democrats hold america's attention with even more creeps crawling out of the woodwork to spin their tales of treacherous behavior or will republicans put a quick end to this political nightmare? will american government slip into a tit-for-tat mud-sling that forever harms the institutions or will this be a truly civil and admirable trial in the senate presided over by the chief justice?

i don't know. but the sooner the better, please.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK