House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
tmcats
Posts: 8875
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:09 pm

Pick 'Em

Re: House Judiciary Committee Impeachment Hearings

Post by tmcats » December 4th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Image
Censorship is to free speech as lynching is to justice.

NealyFan
Posts: 3591
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:18 am

Post by NealyFan » December 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm

I can’t disagree
“It’s a tremendous challenge. The opportunity exists here today... for the greatest turnaround in college football history. And it’s not one to be taken lightly.” —- Bill Snyder

User avatar
MajorAppleCat
Posts: 2468
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 6:09 am
Location: Kansas Territory

Post by MajorAppleCat » December 4th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Total Joke. Schiff's a joke Nadler's a joke. Witnesses a joke.

Dems lowing the bar on impeachment hearings. We can now expect impeachment hearings anytime an opposing party is in control of the House of Representative. Thank you libs for remaking the United States. The former Soviet Union would approve.
"Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude." Alexis de Tocqueville

NealyFan
Posts: 3591
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:18 am

Post by NealyFan » December 4th, 2019, 6:58 pm

MajorAppleCat wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 6:55 pm
Total Joke. Schiff's a joke Nadler's a joke. Witnesses a joke.

Dems lowing the bar on impeachment hearings. We can now expect impeachment hearings anytime an opposing party is in control of the House of Representative.
No one cares. The narrative is off track. And the Dems should lose. The bar was lowered when Clinton “lied” under oath about a BJ.
“It’s a tremendous challenge. The opportunity exists here today... for the greatest turnaround in college football history. And it’s not one to be taken lightly.” —- Bill Snyder

User avatar
MajorAppleCat
Posts: 2468
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 6:09 am
Location: Kansas Territory

Post by MajorAppleCat » December 4th, 2019, 7:03 pm

NealyFan wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 6:58 pm
MajorAppleCat wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 6:55 pm
Total Joke. Schiff's a joke Nadler's a joke. Witnesses a joke.

Dems lowing the bar on impeachment hearings. We can now expect impeachment hearings anytime an opposing party is in control of the House of Representative.
No one cares. The narrative is off track. And the Dems should lose. The bar was lowered when Clinton “lied” under oath about a BJ.
Clinton was an attorney and an officer of the court. He was disbarred. He should have just admitted he had an affair.
"Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude." Alexis de Tocqueville

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 3056
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » December 4th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Opinions are like ..... well you know, these so called professors gave an op ed might have well just had 300 columnists from the liberal rags that have been banging the gong for three years testify it would have amounted to the same thing?

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 19536
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am

Post by WIldWIllieCat » December 4th, 2019, 7:23 pm

I watched. I found it compelling, but then again I don't tend to look to memes or google images to get my thoughts nor express my opinions.
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 3056
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » December 4th, 2019, 7:59 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 7:23 pm
I watched. I found it compelling, but then again I don't tend to look to memes or google images to get my thoughts nor express my opinions.
In what way ? Compelling that a leftist hag that invokes children as analogies is somehow all prescient?

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 19536
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am

Post by WIldWIllieCat » December 4th, 2019, 8:02 pm

I found it quite compelling that the "republican witness" couldn't string together a cogent argument all day long.....and it was, in fact, a very very long day; so he had nigh infinite opportunities.
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 3056
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » December 4th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Ohhh Kay maybe some meme’s may help your malady? Like Johnny Cash sings these are your people !

Post Reply