Barry Brown

Discussion related to the K-State men's basketball team
Orion12521
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times

Barry Brown

Post by Orion12521 » November 9th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Saw Barry make his regular season debut for the Iowa Wolves last night. Made his first three 3-pointers, made 4 on the night. Disruptive defensively, played a lot of minutes, even though he didn't start. One thing I noticed is driving the lane at this level is way different than college. I always felt Barry was a great finisher and strong driving the lane. He was pretty much smothered every time he drove the lane last night. To be fair, no one for the Iowa Wolves had success driving the lane. The Sioux Falls Skyforce had a lot of length down low. Loved Barry's enthusiasm, pumping up his teammates every timeout. I really didn't see that from anyone else. Collected his fifth foul at the end of the third and didn't foul out. He worked the officials all night engaging them every stoppage. Interesting rule experiment in the G-League this year. All free throws outside of the last two minutes gets one shot. If it was a two point shot, 2 points, 3 pointer is three. Helped keep the peace of play faster Definitely pts a premium on free throws. The Wolves lost, but I'm looking forward to getting to see Barry play, pretty regularly this season.
These users liked Orion12521 for the post (total 2):
Piedmontcat (November 9th, 2019, 11:25 pm) • Puffdad (November 9th, 2019, 11:34 pm)