so, will this fat cat billionaire go to jail?

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
spot2180
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: so, will this fat cat billionaire go to jail?

Post by spot2180 » August 9th, 2019, 5:27 pm

There already is a path to citizenship. Tons of legal immigrants become citizens every year. The path Democrats proposed was a slap on the face to the legal immigrant citizens.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

Opensource
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Opensource » August 10th, 2019, 6:13 am

tmcats wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 3:29 pm
it just scalds my ass that these jackwads get away with attracting illegals, who get banished or imprisoned, and the guy in-charge, pocketing the billions, in this case, gets off with a fine or less. trump has an opportunity here to make a statement by putting serious white-collar grind in his immigration policy.
Trump is still recruiting and employing numerous undocumented immigrants. So, it won’t happen because he would have to arrest himself.

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » August 11th, 2019, 10:50 am

The fact that no charges have been filed, and it looks like they never will be, is utterly disgusting and cuts directly to the diseased HEART of this particular issue.
I know words. I have the best words.

xtrawildcat
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 97 times

Post by xtrawildcat » August 11th, 2019, 11:31 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 10:50 am
The fact that no charges have been filed, and it looks like they never will be, is utterly disgusting and cuts directly to the diseased HEART of this particular issue.
Zero employer arrests under Trump and next to zero under other administrations.

However, I actually believe some of the employers in Mississippi will face charges as it is an ongoing investigation and lots of pressure will be exerted for the employers to be held accountable.

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » August 15th, 2019, 5:16 pm

tmcats
Has liked: 582 times
Been liked: 361 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » August 15th, 2019, 6:35 pm

i'm sure firing the rest was an effort by the billionaire owner to save his ass by showing good faith getting rid of the rest of the nasty rascals who dupped him into hiring them. it's rather like a cheating basketball school putting themself on probation before the ncaa investigation starts.

i was told by a legal dude that the owner is under investigation. the illegals were arrested for violating federal immigration law. we'll see how it goes. i'm guessing like the ncaa investigations. :roll:
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » August 15th, 2019, 7:35 pm

amen brother

amen