In Defense of Trump

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
KITNooga
Posts: 3614
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 115 times

Re: In Defense of Trump

Post by KITNooga » June 14th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Cooter wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 1:44 pm
Believe me i know. I was a laid off commodity buyer because of his mouth.
did all of your co-workers/buyers get the sack? or just a select few?

from what I read, Cooter, the more you open up/share, the more sense it makes.

Opensource
Posts: 544
Joined: September 16th, 2017, 7:14 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Opensource » June 14th, 2019, 3:21 pm

RichardZ wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 10:03 am
Careful there Nealy, your card carrying liberal membership could be yanked at any moment.

Seems to me Trump who had zero political experience to go along with his rough edges has made a terrific impact on many fronts in just a few years in office.

For those who think he is a loose cannon oaf, I look at him as one who is not afraid to stand up to the status quo. He keeps friends, enemies on their toes and he does put America First. Refreshing.

The largest threat we have is our southern border and he and he alone seems to be the only one in Washington who wants to do something about it. He operates, basically, with no help from his own party, the media and surely demorats who try to thwart him at every turn. Not only on immigration, but basically everything he says or does.

Of course, his greatest sin was to defeat Ms. Pantsuit. Despite spying by the demorats , involving Russia and help from the high ups in the FBI and receiving the questions prior to debates Ms. Pantsuit lost AGAIN in her quest for the presidency.
Well, this is a Trump myth. Not different than reality TV. So, what is this boarder threat you talk about? Explain it? People are hired by companies to take jobs that no one else wants? The company wins. The economy wins. The only loser is the undocumented immigrant who is exploited more than America workers can be, but much less than what they probably experienced in their previous country. Agribusiness isn’t happy.

Puffdad
Moderator
Posts: 3477
Joined: May 28th, 2015, 7:51 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 208 times

Post by Puffdad » June 14th, 2019, 4:43 pm

Cooter wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 1:44 pm
KITNooga wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 10:40 am


but often DJT sure can be, or at least appear to be, an 'oaf'. I don't know in my lifetime, having said that, that I've ever seen anyone get as much done in their first few years in office. certainly not any 'elevated' Senators.
What the hell has he done?

I see no significant accomplishments.

Economy? Meh, hes not pulling a strings. In fact hes raised the cost of business and the cost of living. Believe me i know. I was a laid off commodity buyer because of his mouth.
Here are a more than a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... se-keeping

Cooter
Posts: 469
Joined: November 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Cooter » June 14th, 2019, 6:38 pm

KITNooga wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Cooter wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 1:44 pm
Believe me i know. I was a laid off commodity buyer because of his mouth.
did all of your co-workers/buyers get the sack? or just a select few?

from what I read, Cooter, the more you open up/share, the more sense it makes.
I was one of 25.

Yeah whatever you say Noogie. You know me through and through. I disagree with you so I must be some terrible employee.

My mouth is no more worse than anybody else’s around here. None of us are at work so the appropriate rules of communication are not in effect.

Cooter
Posts: 469
Joined: November 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Cooter » June 14th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Puffdad wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 4:43 pm
Cooter wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 1:44 pm


What the hell has he done?

I see no significant accomplishments.

Economy? Meh, hes not pulling a strings. In fact hes raised the cost of business and the cost of living. Believe me i know. I was a laid off commodity buyer because of his mouth.
Here are a more than a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... se-keeping
Needs a little more references besides the fact it’s all economical which in stride Presidents have little strings to pull. Tariffs are a bummer though. How’s your grocery prices?

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 13621
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 115 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 14th, 2019, 9:08 pm

KITNooga wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Cooter wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 1:44 pm
Believe me i know. I was a laid off commodity buyer because of his mouth.
did all of your co-workers/buyers get the sack? or just a select few?

from what I read, Cooter, the more you open up/share, the more sense it makes.
what a shlt thing to say, not unexpected mind you, but still a shlt thing
I know words. I have the best words.

Puffdad
Moderator
Posts: 3477
Joined: May 28th, 2015, 7:51 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 208 times

Post by Puffdad » June 14th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Cooter, My food prices are WAY too cheap and so are everybody else’s. Nowhere in the world do people spend less of their income on food that in the ol’ USA. And that’s been the governments plan for years. Of course I’m also a farmer and in a part of the world (western Kansas) where the whole economy is based off two things. Ag and oil...

RichardZ
Posts: 1689
Joined: September 12th, 2017, 9:33 am
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 32 times

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » June 14th, 2019, 10:18 pm

Well, this is a Trump myth. Not different than reality TV. So, what is this boarder threat you talk about? Explain it? People are hired by companies to take jobs that no one else wants? The company wins. The economy wins. The only loser is the undocumented immigrant who is exploited more than America workers can be, but much less than what they probably experienced in their previous country. Agribusiness isn’t happy.


What is the border threat? I suppose you are just peachy keen on having 500,000 illegal aliens get stopped by ICE and released into the U.S...just since January 1st. No vetting whatsoever. And that number are those stopped at the border. Many others push on through where agents are absent.

90% will never show up for a court date. How many are in the drug trade? Sex slaves? Disease ridden? These people, many who are illiterate in their own language, will soak up our education, health care, jobs, welfare assistance and will return very little. They do not speak our language and will bring in many times there number due to chain migration.

The economy doesn't win and neither does the American people. We need immigrants...legal, vetted and documented immigrants who have skill sets.

Is that asking too much for a requirement to become a citizen of the United States?
"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there."
Lewis Carroll

Cooter
Posts: 469
Joined: November 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Cooter » June 14th, 2019, 10:18 pm

Farmer ay, guess being on Trumps welfare dole pays off. Subsidies for you, those city folks can starve!

Puffdad
Moderator
Posts: 3477
Joined: May 28th, 2015, 7:51 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 208 times

Post by Puffdad » June 14th, 2019, 10:25 pm

The subsidies are the plan for keeping food prices cheap for guys like you Cooter.

Post Reply