NaRP hero and savior

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
ChemicalKat
Posts: 5006
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

NaRP hero and savior

Post by ChemicalKat » June 13th, 2019, 6:02 am

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-excl ... d=63669304

Says he would accept any information from a foreign government with “oppo research” on his opponent.

Stolen emails accepted from the Russians were just “oppo research”

Unbelievable.

NealyFan
Posts: 3590
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:18 am

Post by NealyFan » June 13th, 2019, 6:14 am

He is the Bill Self of politics: bad decisions, bad ethics, and bad hair.
“It’s a tremendous challenge. The opportunity exists here today... for the greatest turnaround in college football history. And it’s not one to be taken lightly.” —- Bill Snyder

spot2180
Posts: 6386
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am

Post by spot2180 » June 13th, 2019, 6:58 am

ChemicalKat wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:02 am
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-excl ... d=63669304

Says he would accept any information from a foreign government with “oppo research” on his opponent.

Stolen emails accepted from the Russians were just “oppo research”

Unbelievable.
HIlarious when you know the person you voted for FAKED information from RUSSIANS and funneled it into the CIA and FBI. It is only reprehensible to you because Hillary lost.

Hyp to the o to the crit. Oh look!! It is snowing!!! Better get inside Chemmy. There are tissues in there too.

Look in the mirror and say 'hi' to 98 for me, will ya?
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 19534
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am

Post by WIldWIllieCat » June 13th, 2019, 7:04 am

NealyFan wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:14 am
He is the Bill Self of politics: bad decisions, bad ethics, and bad hair.
The biggest difference I think is that Dollar Bill knows what he's doing is wrong.
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

spot2180
Posts: 6386
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am

Post by spot2180 » June 13th, 2019, 7:41 am

Hypocrites
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

xtrawildcat
Posts: 5877
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Post by xtrawildcat » June 13th, 2019, 7:41 am

spot2180 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:58 am
ChemicalKat wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:02 am
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-excl ... d=63669304

Says he would accept any information from a foreign government with “oppo research” on his opponent.

Stolen emails accepted from the Russians were just “oppo research”

Unbelievable.
HIlarious when you know the person you voted for FAKED information from RUSSIANS and funneled it into the CIA and FBI. It is only reprehensible to you because Hillary lost.

Hyp to the o to the crit. Oh look!! It is snowing!!! Better get inside Chemmy. There are tissues in there too.

Look in the mirror and say 'hi' to 98 for me, will ya?
You were quick on the what aboutism. Good job.

Impressive insults of the other posters. Thats one way to defend Trump saying he would accept information from a foreign government to help him win election. However, instead of just throwing insults at the other poster, try actually explaining why you think Trumps statement is acceptable and is not a green light to North Korea and Russia to double their efforts to help keep him in office.

ChemicalKat
Posts: 5006
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Post by ChemicalKat » June 13th, 2019, 7:47 am

spot2180 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:58 am
ChemicalKat wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:02 am
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-excl ... d=63669304

Says he would accept any information from a foreign government with “oppo research” on his opponent.

Stolen emails accepted from the Russians were just “oppo research”

Unbelievable.
HIlarious when you know the person you voted for FAKED information from RUSSIANS and funneled it into the CIA and FBI. It is only reprehensible to you because Hillary lost.

Hyp to the o to the crit. Oh look!! It is snowing!!! Better get inside Chemmy. There are tissues in there too.

Look in the mirror and say 'hi' to 98 for me, will ya?
Spot is all on board for permanent Russian interference. Anyone else want to join him?

ChemicalKat
Posts: 5006
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Post by ChemicalKat » June 13th, 2019, 7:49 am

spot2180 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 7:41 am
Hypocrites
The difference between the Steele dossier and Trump-Russia? STEELE WENT TO THE FBI

spot2180
Posts: 6386
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am

Post by spot2180 » June 13th, 2019, 8:55 am

With fake information that they all knew was fake. For some reason you don't want to accept that fact.

Steele was also fired by the FBI and then they went back to him. YOu are ignorant of a ton of information that makes you look less than intelligent in this matter, either that or you are that brainwashed by your chosen media. It will come out. And you will still be ignorant, purposefully, because you can not handle being wrong. willie is in the same boat. 'Trump evil.' That's your mantra. Only problem is, information is coming out suggesting that the Obama administration is looking increasingly dirty. A guy named Jonathon Winer will be a name you will hear again.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

xtrawildcat
Posts: 5877
Joined: February 15th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Post by xtrawildcat » June 13th, 2019, 9:00 am

spot2180 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 8:55 am
With fake information that they all knew was fake. For some reason you don't want to accept that fact.

Steele was also fired by the FBI and then they went back to him. YOu are ignorant of a ton of information that makes you look less than intelligent in this matter, either that or you are that brainwashed by your chosen media. It will come out. And you will still be ignorant, purposefully, because you can not handle being wrong. willie is in the same boat. 'Trump evil.' That's your mantra. Only problem is, information is coming out suggesting that the Obama administration is looking increasingly dirty. A guy named Jonathon Winer will be a name you will hear again.
Another good job of calling other posters names. You're getting really good at defending Trump.

Post Reply