Ahh ya let’s kill babies rape pro-lifers

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Opensource
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Ahh ya let’s kill babies rape pro-lifers

Post by Opensource » June 14th, 2019, 7:09 pm

May be shouldn't be able to comment on reproduction unless you can pop a baby out of one of your orifices. Or, how about you can't comment if you belong to an organization like Catholics where a women can't be the gatekeeper (i.e., No women priests).

KITNooga
Has liked: 82 times
Been liked: 113 times

Post by KITNooga » June 14th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Opensource wrote:
June 14th, 2019, 7:09 pm
May be shouldn't be able to comment on reproduction unless you can pop a baby out of one of your orifices. Or, how about you can't comment if you belong to an organization like Catholics where a women can't be the gatekeeper (i.e., No women priests).
if the decision is solely the woman's, why do we have child support for men?

RichardZ
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 30 times

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » June 14th, 2019, 10:29 pm

"May be (sic) shouldn't be able to comment on reproduction unless you can pop a baby out of one of your orifices."

I am sure that is exactly what most lefty loons would wish for. Shut up and sit down if you have an opinion or comment that goes against any loon proposal out there.

As far as i can tell no one can tell for sure when life begins except the Diety. Whether or not i can deliver a baby is totally irrelevant when discussing the killing of a child. In or out of the womb.

Maybe you shouldn't be able to make ridiculous statements without performing at least 20 abortions.
"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there."
Lewis Carroll

Cooter
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Cooter » June 15th, 2019, 6:20 am

The diety doesn’t exist. If some imaginary being guides you in life then I would reconsider who you call loon.

tmcats
Has liked: 550 times
Been liked: 336 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 15th, 2019, 9:27 am

The bill would repeal the Illinois Abortion Law of 1975 and its provisions that called for spousal consent, waiting periods, criminal penalties for physicians who perform abortions and other restrictions on facilities where abortions are performed. The bill would establish “the fundamental right” of a pregnant woman to have an abortion and states that “a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus does not have independent rights.”

The bill, called the Reproductive Health Act, would also repeal the state’s partial birth abortion ban, which affects later-stage pregnancies. Partial-birth abortions are not allowed under federal law, unless it’s used as a means to save the mother’s life when it’s in jeopardy.
Chicago Tribune
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

spot2180
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by spot2180 » June 15th, 2019, 9:50 am

Cooter wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 6:20 am
The diety doesn’t exist. If some imaginary being guides you in life then I would reconsider who you call loon.
Well, good luck to you then, BigChief. Your ancestors were pretty convinced that there was 'something else' out there, so they must have been loons too. Too bad you weren't around then to set everything straight for them with your extensive knowledge of the universe.

I think one of the tests of man set up by "something else" is our big brain and how we use it. One of the biggest mistakes of the most ardent Bible thumpers and athiests is that they think they understand things of which are completely beyond our big brains. And political athiests are always the ones who want everyone else to have an open mind.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

tmcats
Has liked: 550 times
Been liked: 336 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » June 15th, 2019, 10:32 am

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”Lucius Annaeus Seneca
These users liked tmcats for the post:
spot2180 (June 15th, 2019, 3:10 pm)
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK