And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14420
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 11:06 pm

DMC wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:02 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:13 pm
I've been EXTREMELY clear.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what position you believe I'm pivoting from.

I'm waiting on the IG report. I thought the call for the IG to look into how the investigation was started was/is warranted. The only difference here is that I refuse to speculate on what the IG will find. That's it. That's the sliver that separates you and I. You are sooooo obsessed with finding anywhere to disagree with me, you can't see past your personal animus....it's literally blinding you.
Yet, you couldn’t afford Trump the same non speculation. Geezzz what a hypocrite.
Good lord Molest-a-Cat that's twice in one day.
I know words. I have the best words.

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14420
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Cooter wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Why the lies?
It's all he knows.
I know words. I have the best words.

DMC
Posts: 779
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 11:25 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by DMC » May 17th, 2019, 11:21 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:06 pm
DMC wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:02 pm


Yet, you couldn’t afford Trump the same non speculation. Geezzz what a hypocrite.
Good lord Molest-a-Cat that's twice in one day.
There is nobody I know, other then 98 who is so consistently wrong, on so many different issues, then you small willie. Plus you’re just such a hypocrite.

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14420
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Molesty, I don't believe you even comprehend how stupid you sound. If I was wrong, then collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
I know words. I have the best words.

KITNooga
Posts: 3946
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 133 times

Post by KITNooga » May 18th, 2019, 6:30 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm
collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
please explain if this is true, how Meuller could NOT HAVE at the very least, RECOMMENDED prosecution?

is it possible that there was truly no evidence? and here I will define evidence as facts supporting prosecution/conviction.

I know you lefties all want to follow the rules of neo-jurisprudence (GOP is guilty guilty guilty! dammit! no matter the evidence). but really?


oh, and like always, such a (stupid sounding?) statement earns yet again, one more

:rofl:

spot2180
Posts: 3730
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 7:37 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:13 pm
I've been EXTREMELY clear.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what position you believe I'm pivoting from.

I'm waiting on the IG report. I thought the call for the IG to look into how the investigation was started was/is warranted. The only difference here is that I refuse to speculate on what the IG will find. That's it. That's the sliver that separates you and I. You are sooooo obsessed with finding anywhere to disagree with me, you can't see past your personal animus....it's literally blinding you.
Yes, EXTREMELY clear. What does that mean to you, though willie? You said a while back that you didn't think there was collusion. Then you spent the next year or so railing on Trump about the collusion. And then when the report came out, you said 'I've been saying it from the beginning.'

And from the beginning, you have said that a politicized FBI, CIA, IRS, and DOJ along with other deep state actors is 'conspiracy theory.' You have mocked it repeatedly and condescendingly as right wing BS. Not too long ago, you have taken some of the edge off your posts because you begrudgingly realize that there very well may have been some truth behind the conspiracy idea. Thus began a slow motion reverse pivot. You have dropped the 'theory' while you still mock the ideas of a corrupted Obama FBI, IRS, CIA, and DOJ deep state. You want to believe the lying media very badly along with Chemmy and 98, but you are conscious enough to realize that there was some collusion and obstruction that happened with the folks you like. It is coming out in drips and drabs. So how do you react to it? You change your verbage a touch, while still condescending. You mock and criticize while you change a few words here and there. And when the truth comes out you claim stuff like "I have been EXTREMELY clear" and that you have been saying it the whole time, when the reality is you were on the wrong side of history initially and HAVE to make it seem like you have been 'right the whole time." Your ego won't allow you to be called 'incorrect.'

You have been 'EXTREMELY clear' about your hatred of Trump. You have wasted no effort in telling us so. What has also become 'extremely clear' is that while you bitch and moan about foolish conspiracy theories, you slowly change what you say in order to be right when what you have been arguing becomes clearly false. You believe we are all beneath you on that pedestal of your own making, so when you say that you have been saying the whole time, you actaully believe it. You put a surprising amout of effort into your deception to be 'right' on a public message board behind an avatar.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

spot2180
Posts: 3730
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 7:44 am

Cooter wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Why the lies?
That's a great question to ask Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Hillary, Biden, Obama and various others.

There has been some reporting that the Russians were feeding lies to the players involved and they eventually found out they were lies. But then they decided, let's do it anyway. Lie after lie after lie to a complicit media who knew that something wasn't quite right, but decided that removing Trump was more important than being actual journalists.

And there you are, BigChief, duped into being the useful idiot yet again. You lead with your hate before you check it down to your brain. Don't think that the media and leftist politicians don't notice stuff like that, hence the carrot they always dangle in front of you.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14420
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 18th, 2019, 7:45 am

KITNooga wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 6:30 am
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm
collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
please explain if this is true, how Meuller could NOT HAVE at the very least, RECOMMENDED prosecution?

is it possible that there was truly no evidence? and here I will define evidence as facts supporting prosecution/conviction.

I know you lefties all want to follow the rules of neo-jurisprudence (GOP is guilty guilty guilty! dammit! no matter the evidence). but really?


oh, and like always, such a (stupid sounding?) statement earns yet again, one more

:rofl:
wtaf?
I know words. I have the best words.

spot2180
Posts: 3730
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 7:45 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:06 pm
DMC wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:02 pm


Yet, you couldn’t afford Trump the same non speculation. Geezzz what a hypocrite.
Good lord Molest-a-Cat that's twice in one day.
It looks like someone wants to get this stuck into the WarZone by calling people names. Cough**willie**cough cough.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14420
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 134 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 18th, 2019, 8:21 am

spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:37 am
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:13 pm
I've been EXTREMELY clear.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what position you believe I'm pivoting from.

I'm waiting on the IG report. I thought the call for the IG to look into how the investigation was started was/is warranted. The only difference here is that I refuse to speculate on what the IG will find. That's it. That's the sliver that separates you and I. You are sooooo obsessed with finding anywhere to disagree with me, you can't see past your personal animus....it's literally blinding you.
Yes, EXTREMELY clear. What does that mean to you, though willie? You said a while back that you didn't think there was collusion. Then you spent the next year or so railing on Trump about the collusion. And then when the report came out, you said 'I've been saying it from the beginning.'

And from the beginning, you have said that a politicized FBI, CIA, IRS, and DOJ along with other deep state actors is 'conspiracy theory.' You have mocked it repeatedly and condescendingly as right wing BS. Not too long ago, you have taken some of the edge off your posts because you begrudgingly realize that there very well may have been some truth behind the conspiracy idea. Thus began a slow motion reverse pivot. You have dropped the 'theory' while you still mock the ideas of a corrupted Obama FBI, IRS, CIA, and DOJ deep state. You want to believe the lying media very badly along with Chemmy and 98, but you are conscious enough to realize that there was some collusion and obstruction that happened with the folks you like. It is coming out in drips and drabs. So how do you react to it? You change your verbage a touch, while still condescending. You mock and criticize while you change a few words here and there. And when the truth comes out you claim stuff like "I have been EXTREMELY clear" and that you have been saying it the whole time, when the reality is you were on the wrong side of history initially and HAVE to make it seem like you have been 'right the whole time." Your ego won't allow you to be called 'incorrect.'

You have been 'EXTREMELY clear' about your hatred of Trump. You have wasted no effort in telling us so. What has also become 'extremely clear' is that while you bitch and moan about foolish conspiracy theories, you slowly change what you say in order to be right when what you have been arguing becomes clearly false. You believe we are all beneath you on that pedestal of your own making, so when you say that you have been saying the whole time, you actaully believe it. You put a surprising amout of effort into your deception to be 'right' on a public message board behind an avatar.
more confirmation that you never actually read anything I write, because you're blinded by your personal animus

1. I said "collusion" was not a thing(I also posted the special counsel's appointment letter many times to point out that the word "collusion" does not appear anywhere), and that Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to directly involved anyway.

2. Yes, I do make fun of Deep State conspiracy theories, because I believe the Special Counsel's appointment was warranted. Bear in mind the sequence of events. Trump fires the FBI Director, Trump goes on television and says it's because of the "Russia thing", then Trump welcomes the Russian Ambassador into the White House saying, "I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." Warranted. Period.

3. I maintained those positions all the way through the investigation while making fun of assclowns like Nunes and the sheer volume of lies by Trump and his myriad shady associates - their actions led directly to lengthening and widening the scope of the investigation.

4. I took/take the allegations of abusing the process of acquiring a FISA warrant for Page seriously and supported the call for the IG to look into it.

5. I copied and pasted the evaluation by the media fact-checker site that YOU sited previously, and didn't EDIT IN the word "theory".....pay attention because this is where your panties got twisted.

6. Trump is a vile, vapid, vulgar, and vindictive narcissist totally devoid of any moral or ethical standards. He is completely dispossessed of any redeeming qualities. I didn't need a special investigation to confirm that he comports himself like a wanna be mafia boss. My criticisms of him have been about his policies, his lies, and the hateful and demeaning political tactics he employs that have driven his devoted followers to speak openly and frequently about civil war.

These are my positions you've chosen to ignore, summarized neatly for you to continue to ignore.
I know words. I have the best words.

Post Reply