Whoopsie! More "Russian" fake news by omission

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 102 times

Re: Whoopsie! More "Russian" fake news by omission

Post by WIldWIllieCat » February 14th, 2019, 8:09 am

Nope. Not a conspiracy theory at all. Have never once said I believed there was collusion. Doesn't change the reality that All the President's Men are going to jail.
I know words. I have the best words.

ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 93 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » February 14th, 2019, 9:32 am

NBC's talking head Lester Holt seems as a nice enough guy, but he's still biased and a hypocrite.

I watched his newscast last night and he ended with him participating with a youth group trying to teach young people how to sort fact from fiction on the news. I doubt Lester was using his own newscast as an example of news fiction by omission.

What's not reported -- intentionally omitted -- from the news is way more damaging than falsehoods that are intentionally reported.

NealyFan
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by NealyFan » February 14th, 2019, 9:54 am

Link?

ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 93 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » February 14th, 2019, 10:15 am

I don't have a link to Lester Holt's newscast last night. But I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

spot2180
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by spot2180 » February 14th, 2019, 11:50 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:09 am
Nope. Not a conspiracy theory at all. Have never once said I believed there was collusion. Doesn't change the reality that All the President's Men are going to jail.
Still clinging. And just what are you clinging to? Process crimes created by the Mueller probe that should have never been started in the first place because the FISA warrants did not follow the Woods procedure. If it had followed the Wood's procedure, it would have never gained the warrant to spy on American citizens. Someone lied to the FISA court.

It was a hoax. Saying it wasn't a hoax at this point is you hanging out somewhere other than reality. You should admit it.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » February 14th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Man this is like the seventeenth time this month that you've completely redefined a word in the English language to match your....dementia, I guess would be the most appropriate word.

What exactly am I "clinging" to?????

Again, you know my thoughts on the investigation so why lie?

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » February 14th, 2019, 3:15 pm

You give no value to the truth is what you are admitting to.

Trying to say that Trump's 'men' were guilty of process crimes that happened during the probe that was started illegally based on a lie is saying that the truth doesn't matter to you. You cling to the process crimes that would have never happened if the FISA had gone through Woods procedure and had Comey not illegally leaked. You also know that Manafort was arrested for something that didn't happen during the campaign and was totally unrelated.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » February 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Not "clinging to process crimes"

All the President's Men are going to jail. Truth.

NealyFan
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by NealyFan » February 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm

A process crime is still a crime

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » February 14th, 2019, 3:21 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Not "clinging to process crimes"

All the President's Men are going to jail. Truth.
It doesn't justify the soft coup no matter how badly you want it to happen. Ruining peoples lives based on a lie is apparently ok with you and nealy. Congrats on going so low because of your extreme dislike for a duly elected president of the United States. Disgusting.