General Milley

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Zoltar
Posts: 3061
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: General Milley

Post by Zoltar » September 16th, 2021, 12:33 pm

It is funny that the J6 visit has started a new tradition at Carmel High School in Indiana. At half of the football games, the marching band takes the field and the students build scaffolds and cheer 'HANG MIKE PENCE'. It is fun for the entire family.
Win the dang day!

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 12:36 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:25 am



Trespassing to take selfies, for the most part is such a violent act.
This is the most insane thing I've ever heard.
Are you saying this didn't happen? You'd be lying about that too if you did. Either that or you chose to ignore it and focus on only what your media decided to influence you with. You are easily led when the 'right people' say it. You did say 5 people were murdered, remember? They lied to you but you still went with it. That's on you.

Your vision of Jan 6th is not the complete picture. I wonder why that is. What you say happened should have someone charged with sedition and insurrection by now. But that is not the case, is it? Hyperbole is not proof, but you know that. You just want to believe what you believe and pretend you 'know', because at this point, that is what you are doing.

Did people do bad and stupid things? Oh yeah, they did. Was it a coup? Was it an insurrection? Did Trump lead the torch bearers and pitchfork wielders to the Capitol? Were 5 people murdered? Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. The facts do not bear that out, but that hyperbole you swallowed unthinkingly sure does. Again, that's on you. But then again, Ignorance is strength.
Last edited by spot2180 on September 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 12:37 pm

Zoltar wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:33 pm
It is funny that the J6 visit has started a new tradition at Carmel High School in Indiana. At half of the football games, the marching band takes the field and the students build scaffolds and cheer 'HANG MIKE PENCE'. It is fun for the entire family.
Asinine
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

Zoltar
Posts: 3061
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Post by Zoltar » September 16th, 2021, 12:44 pm

Drinking kool-aid and putting on the whitewash. You are nearly a modern-day Tom Sawyer.
Win the dang day!

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 12:44 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:25 am



Trespassing to take selfies, for the most part is such a violent act.
This is the most insane thing I've ever heard.
And you failed to explain how the two people you mentioned were killed by those who assaulted the Capitol. Please, be forthcoming with this narrative.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 12:45 pm

Zoltar wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:44 pm
Drinking kool-aid and putting on the whitewash. You are nearly a modern-day Tom Sawyer.
You have so much bleating to do and so little time to bleat it.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

Zoltar
Posts: 3061
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 5:01 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Post by Zoltar » September 16th, 2021, 12:46 pm

Attention: the people that picked 'personal attack' in the pool are officially the winners.
Win the dang day!

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 12:49 pm

Zoltar wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:46 pm
Attention: the people that picked 'personal attack' in the pool are officially the winners.
He who trolls first, always has the thinner skin. modus operandi? I think so.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 12:49 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:36 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm


This is the most insane thing I've ever heard.
Are you saying this didn't happen? You'd be lying about that too if you did. Either that or you chose to ignore it and focus on only what your media decided to influence you with. You are easily led when the 'right people' say it. You did say 5 people were murdered, remember? They lied to you but you still went with it. That's on you.

Your vision of Jan 6th is not the complete picture. I wonder why that is. What you say happened should have someone charged with sedition and insurrection by now. But that is not the case, is it? Hyperbole is not proof, but you know that. You just want to believe what you believe and pretend you 'know', because at this point, that is what you are doing.

Did people do bad and stupid things? Oh yeah, they did. Was it a coup? Was it an insurrection? Did Trump lead the torch bearers and pitchfork wielders to the Capitol? Were 5 people murdered? Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. The facts do not bear that out, but that hyperbole you swallowed unthinkingly sure does. Again, that's on you. But then again, Ignorance is strength.
You are minimizing the one and only sacking of the Capitol building in this nations history. Selfies?? GMAB.

People set fires. People looted. 140 officers were injured. 2 died. 3 more civilians died. 4 more officers committed suicide in the subsequent months. This cannot be painted in any way as "tourists taking selfies."

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 12:50 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:44 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm


This is the most insane thing I've ever heard.
And you failed to explain how the two people you mentioned were killed by those who assaulted the Capitol. Please, be forthcoming with this narrative.
Why should I bother when you don't understand what the coroners report means? Or more importantly, what it doesn't mean.

Post Reply