The defending Big XII Champions
Ksuminnesotacat

Re: KSU vs ISU

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » November 30th, 2019, 10:47 pm

bhoovy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:36 pm
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Then leave unimaginative out savvy, Bill ain’t coming back get on the train and enjoy the ride.
What are you the post police?
There’s was nothing wrong with it. Try just taking care of your own post and what words you use.

It’s was unimaginative. Very simple. Very easy to defend. But if he was comfortable with getting the fg, barring the oline blowing a whole in a 8-9 man front then so be it, it worked. Get off your self righteous high horse.
Ok every time you feel the need to diss on the new staff continue on. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy the ride btouchy. :rofl:

kinsleycat
Has thanked: 0

Post by kinsleycat » November 30th, 2019, 10:51 pm

SkeeterZX190 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:40 pm
We were picked to finish 9th prior to the season. Texas 2nd, and Iowa State 3rd. We will finish tied for 3rd if the OU-OSU score holds up. We will also finish ahead of Texas and Iowa State. Remarkable season.
It's just a shame we let that Texas game and the WVU game both slip away from us after taking early leads. Very gratifying season overall. Good job 'Cats! :clap:

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » November 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Nice win, 'Cats! I'm especially happy for the seniors to go out with a victory like this.
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

bhoovy

Pick 'Em

Post by bhoovy » November 30th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:47 pm
bhoovy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:36 pm

What are you the post police?
There’s was nothing wrong with it. Try just taking care of your own post and what words you use.

It’s was unimaginative. Very simple. Very easy to defend. But if he was comfortable with getting the fg, barring the oline blowing a whole in a 8-9 man front then so be it, it worked. Get off your self righteous high horse.
Ok every time you feel the need to diss on the new staff continue on. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy the ride btouchy. :rofl:
It wasn’t a diss, but unfortunately some have to put there own interpretation on it instead of taking it for what it said and I’m sure it’s because you’re trying to mesh another post from another thread to it.

I haven’t been dissing the staff, but made one post, mostly out of frustration and if I pulled every post from every thread where someone made a comment about a coach or player or team, likely because they were frustrated, it would be the overwhelming majority of the board. But I get people have emotions and don’t feel the need to link every post to that one or two or even three.

And I did enjoy the game and had fun watching it even in the less than spectacular plays.

But go ahead, you obviously have an agenda. Try to have a good night.

bhoovy

Pick 'Em

Post by bhoovy » November 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm

kinsleycat wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:51 pm
SkeeterZX190 wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:40 pm
We were picked to finish 9th prior to the season. Texas 2nd, and Iowa State 3rd. We will finish tied for 3rd if the OU-OSU score holds up. We will also finish ahead of Texas and Iowa State. Remarkable season.
It's just a shame we let that Texas game and the WVU game both slip away from us after taking early leads. Very gratifying season overall. Good job 'Cats! :clap:
It was very close to a special season. Hopefully can finish it off with 9 wins and momentum for bigger and better things next year.

bhoovy

Pick 'Em

Post by bhoovy » November 30th, 2019, 11:10 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:46 pm
THAT WAS A PURDY WIN! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
The D was very solid in containing him and their wrs. The second quarter seemed like things were slipping away, but fortunately it was just a couple of drives and they were very solid the whole second half.

And for how good of a game as it seemed Hall had with his hard runs, the Cats held him to under 60 yards. Both Brown and Wright ran for more.

Very solid defensive game.

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » November 30th, 2019, 11:10 pm

bhoovy wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
November 30th, 2019, 10:47 pm

It wasn’t a diss, but unfortunately some have to put there own interpretation on it instead of taking it for what it said and I’m sure it’s because you’re trying to mesh another post from another thread to it.

I haven’t been dissing the staff, but made one post, mostly out of frustration and if I pulled every post from every thread where someone made a comment about a coach or player or team, likely because they were frustrated, it would be the overwhelming majority of the board. But I get people have emotions and don’t feel the need to link every post to that one or two or even three.

And I did enjoy the game and had fun watching it even in the less than spectacular plays.

But go ahead, you obviously have an agenda. Try to have a good night.
No agenda just pointing out maybe try and have a little fun? Good post now let’s look at number nine on the year and a strong finish to a better than expected season.

WildcatGrad90
Has thanked: 0

Post by WildcatGrad90 » November 30th, 2019, 11:26 pm

Very happy for the seniors! Great way for them to go out. And great leadership (I'm sure) by each of them to embrace the new coaching staff and buy in to a new system.

Saw some very positive things tonight and some things that are still concerning. I know the wind was a big factor tonight, but I just don't know as I sit here and reflect on the entirety of the year if Skylar is the guy that can take us to the next level. I really wish Holcombe would've stuck it out because I think he could've challenged for a starting spot next year. The poor reads, under/over throws and the lack of poise in the pocket is a concern for me. To think if we could've moved the ball against UT on our last possession and the poor throw to Shoen against WVU....uggggh those hurt. Yes, he was brilliant against OU, but there was such a lack of consistency all year by Skylar that I don't know how much that improves next year. I hate to dog on a kid, but he's got to play better or we just either fish or cut bait and get someone else in there.

It will be interesting to see where we end up for a bowl, but the extra practices and a decent bowl will help the overall confidence in our team. Great first year by Coach K and the assistants! Let's win one more guys! EMAW!

Tulsacat

Post by Tulsacat » November 30th, 2019, 11:46 pm

It looked like in the second half that K-state wanted it more. At least on defense. ISU dropped a lot of balls and fell down short of a first down often . I think the cold wind had a lot to do with that. I really think our defense won this game. They kept the pressure on, forced mistakes and finally inspired the offense in the fourth quarter. :powercat: :powercat: :powercat:

Great win cats. It's a great night to be a Wildcat!

kstueve

Post by kstueve » November 30th, 2019, 11:46 pm

Last coach not named Snyder to record more than 7 wins in a season at K-State?

Lowman - 1912