And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 4:28 pm

#chemmywillie mediamixup way to hijack a thread.

https://therightscoop.com/ag-barr-says- ... redit-him/

spot2180
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by spot2180 » May 17th, 2019, 6:53 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:17 pm
spot2180 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:48 pm

Oh, I think you know what position you are pivoting from, and it has nothing to do with a website.
LoL...."Oh, I think you know"

bwhahahaha!

The tappiest of tap outs.
My, you are trying hard, aren't you?

In about a month or less you will be responding to posts in the following ways: "I never said..." and "I said from the very beginning..' It will be quite a change from what you've been saying for quite some time. It will be fun watching you get there.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

ChemicalKat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by ChemicalKat » May 17th, 2019, 7:53 pm

spot2180 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:53 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 4:17 pm

LoL...."Oh, I think you know"

bwhahahaha!

The tappiest of tap outs.

In about a month or less you will be responding to posts in the following ways: "I never said..." and "I said from the very beginning..' It will be quite a change from what you've been saying for quite some time. It will be fun watching you get there.
I think he's been pretty clear from the beginning. He even nailed the results of the Mueller investigation which you can't seem to get post hence.

spot2180
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by spot2180 » May 17th, 2019, 8:49 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:53 pm
spot2180 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:53 pm

I think he's been pretty clear from the beginning. He even nailed the results of the Mueller investigation which you can't seem to get post hence.
He's been pretty clear, but when things don't go the way he's been saying, he'll change what he says. It'll happen. Just wait.

I wonder, will you be around, chemmy, when it comes out the opposite of what you've been living and breathing?
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 155 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 9:13 pm

I've been EXTREMELY clear.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what position you believe I'm pivoting from.

I'm waiting on the IG report. I thought the call for the IG to look into how the investigation was started was/is warranted. The only difference here is that I refuse to speculate on what the IG will find. That's it. That's the sliver that separates you and I. You are sooooo obsessed with finding anywhere to disagree with me, you can't see past your personal animus....it's literally blinding you.
I know words. I have the best words.

DMC
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by DMC » May 17th, 2019, 10:02 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:13 pm
I've been EXTREMELY clear.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what position you believe I'm pivoting from.

I'm waiting on the IG report. I thought the call for the IG to look into how the investigation was started was/is warranted. The only difference here is that I refuse to speculate on what the IG will find. That's it. That's the sliver that separates you and I. You are sooooo obsessed with finding anywhere to disagree with me, you can't see past your personal animus....it's literally blinding you.
Yet, you couldn’t afford Trump the same non speculation. Geezzz what a hypocrite.

hilltopwildcat
Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 146 times

Post by hilltopwildcat » May 17th, 2019, 10:16 pm

If you had an open mind, it was pretty clear early on in the Mueller investigation that it was probably a big nothing sandwich. With all the leaks associated with DC anymore, nothing stays secret very long. Meanwhile, the IG report has been largely kept quiet.

Cooter
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Cooter » May 17th, 2019, 10:33 pm

hilltopwildcat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:16 pm
If you had an open mind, it was pretty clear early on in the Mueller investigation that it was probably a big nothing sandwich. With all the leaks associated with DC anymore, nothing stays secret very long. Meanwhile, the IG report has been largely kept quiet.
Arrests, convictions, guilty pleas, Russian connections and obstruction of justice revelations.

Big F&CKING Nothing!

DMC
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by DMC » May 17th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Cooter wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:33 pm
hilltopwildcat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Arrests, convictions, guilty pleas, Russian connections and obstruction of justice revelations.

Big F&CKING Nothing!
Ohhh please, they used tax violations, to put pressure on people to turn on Trump. One problem, there was nothing to turn on Trump for. NO COLLUSION. Sad part, mueller know 2 years ago, when they found out the dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary, DNC and its beginning to look like Obama paid for.

Cooter
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Cooter » May 17th, 2019, 10:59 pm

Why the lies?