And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
DMC
Posts: 665
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 11:25 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by DMC » May 17th, 2019, 12:28 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am
Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?
And yet you continue to listen to CNN, PMSNBC nBC ABC CBS when they have peddled conspiracy for almost three years. For three years you have sat slobbering with a hard on, waiting for collusion between Trump and the Russians. Seems Zero Hedge is more accurate then the drive bye.

Remember the report small willie NO COLLUSION.

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 616
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Yes and Chemmy thinks he has me over some sort of barrel because of some Brad Pitt fictional character but we are supposed to dismiss the investigation of wrong doing in the government by their hero’s because Brain Stelter and Racheal Maddow and MSN say so!

spot2180
Posts: 3272
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by spot2180 » May 17th, 2019, 1:48 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am
Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?
Oh, I think you know what position you are pivoting from, and it has nothing to do with a website.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

ChemicalKat
Posts: 2735
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ChemicalKat » May 17th, 2019, 3:07 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Yes and Chemmy thinks he has me over some sort of barrel because of some Brad Pitt fictional character but we are supposed to dismiss the investigation of wrong doing in the government by their hero’s because Brain Stelter and Racheal Maddow and MSN say so!
Strawman.

Zero hedge is a garbage conspiracy website and literal anything taken from that website is suspect.

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 616
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 3:27 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:07 pm
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Yes and Chemmy thinks he has me over some sort of barrel because of some Brad Pitt fictional character but we are supposed to dismiss the investigation of wrong doing in the government by their hero’s because Brain Stelter and Racheal Maddow and MSN say so!
Strawman.

Zero hedge is a garbage conspiracy website and literal anything taken from that website is suspect.
Take it to #Chemmywilliesmediamixup, this is for serious discussions centered on investigations into government alphabet security agencies abusing their authority in manufacturing false narratives. To install an insurance policy. That didn’t quite pay off against its shortly coming premiums that are due!

ChemicalKat
Posts: 2735
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ChemicalKat » May 17th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:27 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:07 pm


Strawman.

Zero hedge is a garbage conspiracy website and literal anything taken from that website is suspect.
Take it to #Chemmywilliesmediamixup, this is for serious discussions centered on investigations into government alphabet security agencies abusing their authority in manufacturing false narratives. To install an insurance policy. That didn’t quite pay off against its shortly coming premiums that are due!
You can't have a serious discussion when your opinions and sources are set by an anonymous author incorrectly portraying a fictional anarchist on a deep internet conspiracy website. Period.

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 616
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 4:12 pm


User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 13518
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 114 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:53 am
D7D019E0-6158-4A0C-81BC-45DC05713EAF.jpeg

And......... the original intent of the original post, not Willie Blumenthals stolen thread valor. You link an opion site as a fact checking medium :roll: and another site that doesn’t align with your Opinion as conspiracy all the while ignoring that site you link as some sort of validation is looked at as armchair fact checking not scientific or factual in any measure “Wikipedia” while ignoring the post at hand Barr is investigating your hero’s and it’s not looking good.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2546483

Here what does mediabiasfact check have on this one let me guess? Conspiracy I tell you!

By the way zero has plenty of stories from both extremes everyday I actually like to read the comments mostly quite entertaining.
Ahhhh....now I see.

You completely whiffed on the fact that I was siting the source used by spot himself.

This is what happens when you walk into the middle of a long conversation; you say something asinine and make a fool of yourself.
Last edited by WIldWIllieCat on May 17th, 2019, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know words. I have the best words.

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 13518
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 114 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 4:16 pm

DMC wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:28 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am
Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?
And yet you continue to listen to CNN, PMSNBC nBC ABC CBS when they have peddled conspiracy for almost three years. For three years you have sat slobbering with a hard on, waiting for collusion between Trump and the Russians. Seems Zero Hedge is more accurate then the drive bye.

Remember the report small willie NO COLLUSION.
You're floundering Molest-A-Cat, try to focus.
I know words. I have the best words.

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 13518
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 114 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 4:17 pm

spot2180 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:48 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am
Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?
Oh, I think you know what position you are pivoting from, and it has nothing to do with a website.
LoL...."Oh, I think you know"

bwhahahaha!

The tappiest of tap outs.
I know words. I have the best words.

Post Reply