Any options for watching spring "showcase" online?

The defending Big XII Champions
katlander

Pick 'Em

Re: Any options for watching spring "showcase" online?

Post by katlander » April 15th, 2019, 12:59 am

I went and there was a good crowd. I found it very interesting and entertaining. It was basically a normal practice with a short scrimmage at the end. The on field drills largely consisted of 2 squads running a variety of plays. There were occasional interviews of Coach Klieman on the big screen describing what he was attempting to accomplish and what he observed from the various things they were doing. B.J. Finney and Matthew McCrane were interviewed primarily regarding there NFL experiences. I wasn't there for the early part of the day but was impressed with what I saw. During the last interview Coach Kli stated that they were going to bring championships to K-State.

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » April 15th, 2019, 4:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGAqWEkTjQ

51:32 of the Showcase from a camera in the stands so you can see the whole field.

Plus a good number of interviews of coaches and some players.
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » April 15th, 2019, 7:48 pm

katlander wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 12:59 am
I went and there was a good crowd. I found it very interesting and entertaining. It was basically a normal practice with a short scrimmage at the end. The on field drills largely consisted of 2 squads running a variety of plays. There were occasional interviews of Coach Klieman on the big screen describing what he was attempting to accomplish and what he observed from the various things they were doing. B.J. Finney and Matthew McCrane were interviewed primarily regarding there NFL experiences. I wasn't there for the early part of the day but was impressed with what I saw. During the last interview Coach Kli stated that they were going to bring championships to K-State.
The players on the team recruited by Coach Snyder's staff really seem to be "buying in." Glad to see that.
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -- Abraham Lincoln

iowa_wildcat

Post by iowa_wildcat » April 16th, 2019, 5:53 am

To me, what Klieman and Co. are doing best is trying to make football fun. There really is no down time for these kids to take a break and just be a typical college student. Football can become just like a job in the real world. It is very difficult to stay motivated unless one can go through the process with a smile on their face.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » April 16th, 2019, 8:55 am

stlcatfan wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 7:48 pm
katlander wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 12:59 am
The players on the team recruited by Coach Snyder's staff really seem to be "buying in." Glad to see that.
i know this for a fact because one of the guys was in my class and his father has been outspoken about player buy-in. that won't be a problem.
Why is there something rather than nothing?