HCCK talking to the Cats for the first time

The defending Big XII Champions
ArKSU

HCCK talking to the Cats for the first time

Post by ArKSU » April 15th, 2019, 4:44 am

I just watched HCCK's First talk to the Cats (for the 38th time) and 2 points of serious concern leaped out at me:

1: Carson Wentz had a tail that he actually had to work off? Wasn't that embarrassing for his family? Why not just have it surgically removed?

2. If nobody can stop their ass, does that mean that other parts of their bodies CAN be stopped? I certainly hope not. Very hard to make a good tackle, block, run, catch, or pass if you don't have an ass.
A worried man with a worried mind
People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

ToledoCat#2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#2 » April 15th, 2019, 8:49 am

Thanks for the wise ass comment. ;)

Credulum

Post by Credulum » April 15th, 2019, 10:50 am

You must be a German who is likely to see the inefficiencies of kicking ass and taking names which is what HCCK is likely to do if he lives up to the hype.

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » April 15th, 2019, 5:08 pm

Sorry, but when one is a 2nd generation player (H.S & college) and 2nd generation coach (H.S. and college) you develop a different perspective than most people.

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » April 15th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Most people have to pay for a colonoscopy to get that kind of "perspective".

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » April 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Naw. The Godfathers of two of my siblings are in the HOF of coaches.
While I was still coaching, even in H.S., I cold call and talk to at least 25-30 ADs and HCs at Power 5 schools and even more Group of 5 Ads, Coaches.

Butt --- a Free Colonoscopy would be nice considering what Darnold Jaun Drumpf has done to the cost of Insurance.

kstueve

Post by kstueve » April 16th, 2019, 5:10 pm

ArKSU wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Naw. The Godfathers of two of my siblings are in the HOF of coaches.
While I was still coaching, even in H.S., I cold call and talk to at least 25-30 ADs and HCs at Power 5 schools and even more Group of 5 Ads, Coaches.

Butt --- a Free Colonoscopy would be nice considering what Darnold Jaun Drumpf has done to the cost of Insurance.
pretty sure you misspelled Obummer, And with that I hope this thread is locked.

Section 12-2

Post by Section 12-2 » April 16th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Obama

ArKSU

Post by ArKSU » April 17th, 2019, 3:10 am

kstueve
Seriously, for a change.
Being a position coach is very stressful; how long is your head coach going to last and what happens to you financially?

Head Coach is much like being in Dante's 9th Ring of Hell. I started coaching early as my knee was blown out my Jr. year of college and I had the "Interesting Experience" of my first heart attack due to stress at 42. OL coach at DII at the time.

Sorry if you don't like my humor, but then, as I said, being inside the Profession gives you an interesting perspective.

Final point: when I left coaching and managed several different businesses, it was so easy compared to coaching, my health improved almost immediately.

kstueve

Post by kstueve » April 17th, 2019, 11:08 am

ArKSU wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:10 am
kstueve
Seriously, for a change.
Being a position coach is very stressful; how long is your head coach going to last and what happens to you financially?

Head Coach is much like being in Dante's 9th Ring of Hell. I started coaching early as my knee was blown out my Jr. year of college and I had the "Interesting Experience" of my first heart attack due to stress at 42. OL coach at DII at the time.

Sorry if you don't like my humor, but then, as I said, being inside the Profession gives you an interesting perspective.

Final point: when I left coaching and managed several different businesses, it was so easy compared to coaching, my health improved almost immediately.
being a Marine gives you an interesting perspective. being a farmer gives you an interesting perspective. being a farm machinery salesman gives you an interesting perspective. Being a software engineer gives you an interesting perspective. None of these perspectives allow me to bring politics into a thread even as a joke. Your perspective doesn't allow you either.