Welcome to K-StateFans.com!

Buy, sell, trade...
JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Welcome to K-StateFans.com!

Post by JazzCatDRP » August 31st, 2013, 12:04 am

Welcome everybody! I'll keep this short and sweet, so we can get to talking about our Cats!

NEW BOARD
SeanK ran the scout board at a level that was without peer. To even come close to approximating his administration, I'll need your help! I want this site to be FOR K-State fans, BY K-State fans. We are a unique fan base, and no one knows us best but ourselves! This thing will be community owned and operated, so to speak, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. As this site is fully independent, we do have quite a lot of options moving forward.

MIGRATING FROM SCOUT
To those that are interested, I'd like to reinstate the former moderators. If you are coming from the Scout board and want your post count transferred, let me know either in this thread or via PM, and I'll make it happen.

PICK 'EM
I'll be running a pick 'em competition on the football board just like we have had the last several years. We will be getting a late start, but I'm hoping to have that running by Week 2!

FUTURE
The initial focus on this website is going to be on the community. There are plans in the works to expand beyond that, putting a particular emphasis on men's and women's hoops, while not neglecting our beloved football team. I've been in touch with some fabulous sports writers who will be contributing in the near future!

As far as the immediate future grows, I ask you be just a wee bit patient, as I'll be fine-tuning the web hosting, so if things begin running a bit slow, please PM me, and I'll take care of it promptly!