CONFESS!!!!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
spot2180
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 43 times

CONFESS!!!!

Post by spot2180 » September 19th, 2019, 8:19 am

Being Catholic, I think this makes it easy for me to join the 'new' global warming religion. I have been to confession many times.

Therefore, I confess that my production of methane, caused by too many trips to Taco Cabana, is disgraceful.

More stupidity from one of the democrat propaganda machine.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/18/nbc- ... nfessions/
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » September 19th, 2019, 8:22 am

Even more!!!

Funny, I don't see some of the biggest alarmists following suit.

https://phys.org/news/2019-09-solar-pan ... ights.html

To ensure that these guys truly do reduce their carbon emissions, there is always suicide. But for some reason, their philosophy falls short in that regard.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

RichardZ
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 55 times

Pick 'Em

Post by RichardZ » September 19th, 2019, 9:44 am

1.1 million N.Y. City School Children

Can cut class for climate change!

The Department of Education will excuse city kids who ditch school next Friday to partake in a Manhattan climate change protest, officials said Thursday.

“TEN YEARS. We have ten years to save the planet,” Mayor Bill de Blasio cautioned in a tweet. “Today’s leaders are making decisions for our environment that our kids will have to live with. New York City stands with our young people. They’re our conscience. We support the 9/20 #ClimateStrike.”

Legions of adolescent activists across the globe are expected to demand immediate action to combat climate change in advance of a major UN conference on the issue next week.

As long as mom and dad sanction their principled truancy, absent kids won’t have attendance records dinged, the DOE said.
“We applaud our students when they raise their voices in a safe and respectful manner on issues that matter to them,” the DOE tweeted.
Younger children will only be able to leave school and join the rally in the company of a parent, the department said.

Participants will assemble at Foley Square in Manhattan at noon before a rally at Battery Square Park expected to last until 5 p.m.

“No longer can we allow the fossil fuel and agricultural lobbies to control the climate.

Infiltrate the schools and control the minds of our youth on this and other mush.
"If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there."
Lewis Carroll

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » September 19th, 2019, 10:29 am

All part of the indoctrination process.

ChemicalKat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 24 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 19th, 2019, 10:30 am

You should be applauding kids fighting for their future. It’s not their fault that you don’t understand basic physics.

Taco Cabana is the best.

ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 136 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » September 19th, 2019, 10:54 am

If I lived in NY, I'd be more concerned that 1.1 million school kids skipping school for a climate warming statement are screwing up the tax dollars invested in good education. It takes no education at all to be a protestor. It takes a good education to know what to protest about. The US is not going to reverse climate change. Quit thinking it will.
These users liked ToledoCat#2 for the post:
spot2180 (September 19th, 2019, 8:36 pm)

ChemicalKat

Post by ChemicalKat » September 19th, 2019, 10:59 am

ToledoCat#2 wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 10:54 am
If I lived in NY, I'd be more concerned that 1.1 million school kids skipping school for a climate warming statement are screwing up the tax dollars invested in good education. It takes no education at all to be a protestor. It takes a good education to know what to protest about. The US is not going to reverse climate change. Quit thinking it will.
The world can’t reverse climate change without the United States. Quit thinking it won’t.

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » September 19th, 2019, 11:08 am

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 10:30 am
You should be applauding kids fighting for their future. It’s not their fault that you don’t understand basic physics.

Taco Cabana is the best.
I see you have no qualms about the left exploiting children to push their agenda.

I would prefer the kids have all the data they need to make an educated decision on whether they should protest or not. A 16 year old kid from Sweden and a extremely misleading 6th grade science project about plastic straws shouldn't be driving the discussion, and neither should the lie that global warming is racist.

Please post the science on global warming being racist, chemmy.

Why use kids to spread this disinformation? Because kids are the future. And the more they can help the kids indoctrinate other kids, the agenda will eventually go through--but isn't it curious that it will take longer than 12 years to see the fruit of that labor? Isn't the world going to be doomed by then? Oh, and the optics of white congressmen arguing with a 6th grader and 16 year old kid would be terrible, right? That is what the school shooting in Florida taught the left. Whose gonna deny the kids, right? We should do this for the kids, oh and because global warming is racist.

The left exploiting children to do their work. New left same as the old left.

ChemicalKat

Post by ChemicalKat » September 19th, 2019, 11:12 am

Global warming science isn’t difficult to understand. I don’t know what to tel you.

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » September 19th, 2019, 11:12 am

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 10:59 am
ToledoCat#2 wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 10:54 am
The world can’t reverse climate change without the United States. Quit thinking it won’t.
The US only emits like 15% of the supposed green house gases. Our effect would be negligible if we went straight stone age tomorrow. What you are really saying is that you can't revere climate change with out the MONEY from the United States.

12 years and it's over, yet China, the worlds biggest polluter, gets 30 years of money before they clean up their act. Hmmmm walks like a scam and it smells like a scam. I guess it is a scam.