And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Cooter
Posts: 598
Joined: November 23rd, 2018, 10:58 am
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by Cooter » May 19th, 2019, 8:48 am

spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:48 pm
Cooter wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm


The supposed conspiracy you mention and the supposed players involved make you very useful to GOP strategists and Donald Trumps ego. Keep playing along, they need you to be angry at the left, and voting for them while they strip your retirement and healthcare away.

Lie after lie after lie is really a reflection of the people convicted and charged as part of the Mueller investigation, but your useful self will never accept it.

Keep playing along.
Hahah whatever you say, BigCootie. What about the lie after lie after lie after lie being a reflection on the people not charged yet?
I’ll wait for the proof. I’m open to it.

At the moment it just sounds like angry made up backlash because the emperors fat ass had his clothes torn off for being the scum that he is.

ToledoCat#2
Posts: 2902
Joined: December 2nd, 2017, 9:53 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 132 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » May 19th, 2019, 8:51 am

Don't hold back, cootie. Tell us how you really feel about Trumper. ;)

DMC
Posts: 805
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 11:25 am
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by DMC » May 19th, 2019, 6:51 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Molesty, I don't believe you even comprehend how stupid you sound. If I was wrong, then collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
Small willie, you have quit a case of schizophrenia. One day your saying you’ve known for a while there is no collusion. Now your saying, despite the Mueller findings, of NO COLLUSION, you think in your small mind they did find collusion.

Opensource
Posts: 632
Joined: September 16th, 2017, 7:14 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by Opensource » May 19th, 2019, 7:22 pm

DMC wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 6:51 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Molesty, I don't believe you even comprehend how stupid you sound. If I was wrong, then collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
Small willie, you have quit a case of schizophrenia. One day your saying you’ve known for a while there is no collusion. Now your saying, despite the Mueller findings, of NO COLLUSION, you think in your small mind they did find collusion.
Mueller didn't find "NO COLLUSION." Collusion isn't a legally defined standard to evaluate. He didn't rule on collusion. Read the report.

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14605
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 155 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 19th, 2019, 7:53 pm

DMC wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 6:51 pm
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Molesty, I don't believe you even comprehend how stupid you sound. If I was wrong, then collusion is, in fact, a legally defined crime and the Mueller report found evidence of it.
Small willie, you have quit a case of schizophrenia. One day your saying you’ve known for a while there is no collusion. Now your saying, despite the Mueller findings, of NO COLLUSION, you think in your small mind they did find collusion.
That a boy, just drill-down on stupid. :roll:
I know words. I have the best words.

DMC
Posts: 805
Joined: October 25th, 2017, 11:25 am
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by DMC » May 19th, 2019, 7:58 pm

Gezzzzz dude for two years I’ve said collusion is not a crime. While you leftist socialist have slobbered and spit and screamed it does exist. Gezzzz there was NO coordinated effort between any one in the Trump administration or transition team, or election team And the Russian government to fix an election.

KITNooga
Posts: 4092
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by KITNooga » May 19th, 2019, 8:08 pm

adam schiff says he has proof, DMC. I just wonder when he's going to share it with the world.

:rofl:

User avatar
WIldWIllieCat
Posts: 14605
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 7:30 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 155 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 19th, 2019, 9:45 pm

DMC wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 7:58 pm
Gezzzzz dude for two years I’ve said collusion is not a crime. While you leftist socialist have slobbered and spit and screamed it does exist. Gezzzz there was NO coordinated effort between any one in the Trump administration or transition team, or election team And the Russian government to fix an election.
Bwhahahaha.....you absolutely cannot read can you?

Keep drillin' down Molesty, you're sitting on the honey hole of stupidity.
I know words. I have the best words.

spot2180
Posts: 3873
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by spot2180 » May 20th, 2019, 6:49 am

Trying to get this thread sent to the WarZone, willie?
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

Ksuminnesotacat
Posts: 940
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 9:56 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 20th, 2019, 7:25 am

It’s ok Willies on Fire! Another week of revelations perhaps?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/0 ... lose-home/

Post Reply