And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 136 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by ToledoCat#2 » May 18th, 2019, 9:16 am

This discussion will only come to an end when the "Comey & Friends Crowd" is stylishly adorned in jailhouse orange or stripes. ;)

spot2180
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 9:33 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:21 am
spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:37 am

Yes, EXTREMELY clear. What does that mean to you, though willie? You said a while back that you didn't think there was collusion. Then you spent the next year or so railing on Trump about the collusion. And then when the report came out, you said 'I've been saying it from the beginning.'

And from the beginning, you have said that a politicized FBI, CIA, IRS, and DOJ along with other deep state actors is 'conspiracy theory.' You have mocked it repeatedly and condescendingly as right wing BS. Not too long ago, you have taken some of the edge off your posts because you begrudgingly realize that there very well may have been some truth behind the conspiracy idea. Thus began a slow motion reverse pivot. You have dropped the 'theory' while you still mock the ideas of a corrupted Obama FBI, IRS, CIA, and DOJ deep state. You want to believe the lying media very badly along with Chemmy and 98, but you are conscious enough to realize that there was some collusion and obstruction that happened with the folks you like. It is coming out in drips and drabs. So how do you react to it? You change your verbage a touch, while still condescending. You mock and criticize while you change a few words here and there. And when the truth comes out you claim stuff like "I have been EXTREMELY clear" and that you have been saying it the whole time, when the reality is you were on the wrong side of history initially and HAVE to make it seem like you have been 'right the whole time." Your ego won't allow you to be called 'incorrect.'

You have been 'EXTREMELY clear' about your hatred of Trump. You have wasted no effort in telling us so. What has also become 'extremely clear' is that while you bitch and moan about foolish conspiracy theories, you slowly change what you say in order to be right when what you have been arguing becomes clearly false. You believe we are all beneath you on that pedestal of your own making, so when you say that you have been saying the whole time, you actaully believe it. You put a surprising amout of effort into your deception to be 'right' on a public message board behind an avatar.
more confirmation that you never actually read anything I write, because you're blinded by your personal animus

1. I said "collusion" was not a thing(I also posted the special counsel's appointment letter many times to point out that the word "collusion" does not appear anywhere), and that Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to directly involved anyway.

2. Yes, I do make fun of Deep State conspiracy theories, because I believe the Special Counsel's appointment was warranted. Bear in mind the sequence of events. Trump fires the FBI Director, Trump goes on television and says it's because of the "Russia thing", then Trump welcomes the Russian Ambassador into the White House saying, "I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off." Warranted. Period.

3. I maintained those positions all the way through the investigation while making fun of assclowns like Nunes and the sheer volume of lies by Trump and his myriad shady associates - their actions led directly to lengthening and widening the scope of the investigation.

4. I took/take the allegations of abusing the process of acquiring a FISA warrant for Page seriously and supported the call for the IG to look into it.

5. I copied and pasted the evaluation by the media fact-checker site that YOU sited previously, and didn't EDIT IN the word "theory".....pay attention because this is where your panties got twisted.

6. Trump is a vile, vapid, vulgar, and vindictive narcissist totally devoid of any moral or ethical standards. He is completely dispossessed of any redeeming qualities. I didn't need a special investigation to confirm that he comports himself like a wanna be mafia boss. My criticisms of him have been about his policies, his lies, and the hateful and demeaning political tactics he employs that have driven his devoted followers to speak openly and frequently about civil war.

These are my positions you've chosen to ignore, summarized neatly for you to continue to ignore.
#1--I acknowledged this, but I also noted that you like to muddy the view between the charge and the result.
#2--You seem to think firing Comey was unwarranted. Rosenstein recommended it for good reason. Trump followed that recommendation, and he should have. You believe that the special counsel was warranted, but we are finding out that the dossier WAS used as 'proof' for opening the investigation, it was used to 'justify' spying and that the FBI KNEW it was false when they filed for the first FISA. McCabe said it played a pivotal role. You are ignoring the hell out of a lot of stuff to keep calling this a conspiracy theory. Are you gonna sit here and say 'I knew it' if Comey is guilty of HUGE breeches of protocol and breaking the law?
3--That assclown has been right every f**king time. You have decided to believe lies in order to call others liars. which is what you have to do to maintain your stance. There is no bigger assclowns in DC than Adam Schiff and Eric Swallwell and Gerald Nadler, who have been wrong EVERY time. But keep putting your money on the assclowns who have been lying if you want to. Buyer beware.
4--You done a very good job of not condemning it, knowing now that the FBI lied on all four requests.
5. I believe minni shot holes in your fact checker. A biased fact checker is not a fact checker. Try harder.
6--You have the right to feel any way you want about Trump. He's white so you won't be called a racist. What you don't have the right to do is defend the illegality perpetrated by the CIA and the FBI. You are backing the 'show me the man and I will show you the crime' approach. If such an approach would have been applied to Obama, a lot of us would have been thinking he was a vindictive narcissist as well, but that would have been racist, so he is beyond reproach. We are finding out every day that Saint Barry most likely knew what was going on, and condoned it. The FBI lovers texted that the White House wanted to know everything. My guess is to cover his ass when the shit hit the fan, which it is but slowly.

This is good though. Your pedestal is getting wobblier. You have effectively stopped your pivoting. "He who cannot be pinned down" has now pinned himself down. We'll get to see how right or wrong you have been. Don't be scared. We have all been wrong before.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 182 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 18th, 2019, 11:12 am

I was quoting YOUR SITED SOURCE back to you.

You, Minni, AC, and EMAW have now all officially made clowns of yourselves in this one thread.
I know words. I have the best words.

Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 50 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 18th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Well now I’m glad we got that out of the way here is some more relevant info that goes along with the original intent of this post. Remember Bobby Button will be mia he’s probably in Durham’s cross hairs too,Let’s see if the local Blissfully Angry crowd can follow along and understand the difference between an Investigator General review and actual General Prosecutor investigation?

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/0 ... ll-answer/

Cooter
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Cooter » May 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm

spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:44 am
Cooter wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Why the lies?
That's a great question to ask Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Hillary, Biden, Obama and various others.

There has been some reporting that the Russians were feeding lies to the players involved and they eventually found out they were lies. But then they decided, let's do it anyway. Lie after lie after lie to a complicit media who knew that something wasn't quite right, but decided that removing Trump was more important than being actual journalists.

And there you are, BigChief, duped into being the useful idiot yet again. You lead with your hate before you check it down to your brain. Don't think that the media and leftist politicians don't notice stuff like that, hence the carrot they always dangle in front of you.
The supposed conspiracy you mention and the supposed players involved make you very useful to GOP strategists and Donald Trumps ego. Keep playing along, they need you to be angry at the left, and voting for them while they strip your retirement and healthcare away.

Lie after lie after lie is really a reflection of the people convicted and charged as part of the Mueller investigation, but your useful self will never accept it.

Keep playing along.

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 7:45 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:02 pm
Well now I’m glad we got that out of the way here is some more relevant info that goes along with the original intent of this post. Remember Bobby Button will be mia he’s probably in Durham’s cross hairs too,Let’s see if the local Blissfully Angry crowd can follow along and understand the difference between an Investigator General review and actual General Prosecutor investigation?

Mueller's reputation is bad enough for him right now. I don't think he'd want to have to answer those hard questions and implicate himself. I doubt he'd be able to plead the 5th. So he is in a noose of his own making.
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » May 18th, 2019, 7:48 pm

Cooter wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:24 pm
spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:44 am

That's a great question to ask Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Baker, Hillary, Biden, Obama and various others.

There has been some reporting that the Russians were feeding lies to the players involved and they eventually found out they were lies. But then they decided, let's do it anyway. Lie after lie after lie to a complicit media who knew that something wasn't quite right, but decided that removing Trump was more important than being actual journalists.

And there you are, BigChief, duped into being the useful idiot yet again. You lead with your hate before you check it down to your brain. Don't think that the media and leftist politicians don't notice stuff like that, hence the carrot they always dangle in front of you.
The supposed conspiracy you mention and the supposed players involved make you very useful to GOP strategists and Donald Trumps ego. Keep playing along, they need you to be angry at the left, and voting for them while they strip your retirement and healthcare away.

Lie after lie after lie is really a reflection of the people convicted and charged as part of the Mueller investigation, but your useful self will never accept it.

Keep playing along.
Hahah whatever you say, BigCootie. What about the lie after lie after lie after lie being a reflection on the people not charged yet?

tmcats
Has liked: 675 times
Been liked: 450 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » May 18th, 2019, 8:16 pm

spot2180 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 7:45 pm
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Mueller's reputation is bad enough for him right now. I don't think he'd want to have to answer those hard questions and implicate himself. I doubt he'd be able to plead the 5th. So he is in a noose of his own making.
i don't like where this is headed with mueller. barr stood before the senate committee. mueller should as well, either the senate or the house. present your case and work to the american people, mr. mueller.
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

NealyFan
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by NealyFan » May 18th, 2019, 8:32 pm

ToledoCat#2 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 9:16 am
This discussion will only come to an end when the "Comey & Friends Crowd" is stylishly adorned in jailhouse orange or stripes. ;)
Agreed. He is the enemy of the state.

hilltopwildcat
Has liked: 422 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by hilltopwildcat » May 19th, 2019, 7:55 am

Cooter wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Why the lies?
Pot meet kettle.