And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 114 times

Re: And Here we Go!

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 6:41 am

spot2180 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:33 am
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 4:49 pm
You don't need to apologize to me for getting your news from a conspiracy website.
I noticed you left out the word 'theory' on that post.

Are you getting ready to pivot? You've been downplaying and telling us that all this FBI and CIA and DOJ stuff being reported is just conspiracy theory. Well, ready or not, I think you are going to start hearing your chosen media start to acquiesce on the spying thing. At some point, that media you and others want to believe, is going to have to own up to their lies. Oh, I know they won't fully acknowledge that they lied, they'll lay the blame on the Russians or something like that, but you will know better.

Actually, all I did was quote the website you linked when you saw something you disagreed with a couple of months ago.

You remember this site don't you?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

"A factual search reveals a terrible track record with IFCN fact checkers. There are too many failed checks to list here.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website."
I know words. I have the best words.

spot2180
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by spot2180 » May 17th, 2019, 7:05 am

Hahaha I see a diversion. It hasn't taken a Zero Hedge article for you to call it a conspiracy repeatedly before that post. Nice try though.

Pivot initiated ....beep.....beep.....beep.....Pivot initiated...beep....beep....beep...Pivot initiated....beep beep beep.....
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am

Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?

Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 7:33 am

Oh Willie you almost had it but once again listening to to much NPR and watching too much MSN will shrink ones brain to the size of a walnut and turn your blood green. Keep fact checking my friend.

Media Bias/Fact Check is a web site that rates factual accuracy and political bias in news media. The site classifies media sources on a political bias spectrum, as well as on the accuracy of their factual reporting. The site is run by founder and editor Dave Van Zandt.[1]

Media Bias/Fact Check
Media Bias Fact Check wordmark.png
Headquarters
Greensboro, North Carolina
Owner
Dave Van Zandt[1]
Website
mediabiasfactcheck.com
Alexa rank
Increase 32,786 (December 2018)
Current status
Active
The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] Van Zandt describes himself as someone with "more than 20 years as an arm chair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[4]

The site has been used by researchers at the University of Michigan to create a tool called the "Iffy Quotient", which draws data from Media Bias/Fact Check and NewsWhip to track the prevalence of 'fake news' and questionable sources on social media.[5][6] The site was also used by a research group at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in initial training of an AI to fact check and detect the bias on a website.[7][8]
WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:10 am
Nothing to say about Zero Hedge I see. Fascinating.

What position am I pivoting from? That Zero Hedge is a conspiracy website, or that I'm waiting for an IG report that I said was warranted?

WIldWIllieCat

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 17th, 2019, 10:26 am

and?

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 10:53 am

D7D019E0-6158-4A0C-81BC-45DC05713EAF.jpeg
D7D019E0-6158-4A0C-81BC-45DC05713EAF.jpeg (106.12 KiB) Viewed 49 times
And......... the original intent of the original post, not Willie Blumenthals stolen thread valor. You link an opion site as a fact checking medium :roll: and another site that doesn’t align with your Opinion as conspiracy all the while ignoring that site you link as some sort of validation is looked at as armchair fact checking not scientific or factual in any measure “Wikipedia” while ignoring the post at hand Barr is investigating your hero’s and it’s not looking good.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2546483

Here what does mediabiasfact check have on this one let me guess? Conspiracy I tell you!

By the way zero has plenty of stories from both extremes everyday I actually like to read the comments mostly quite entertaining.

ChemicalKat
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ChemicalKat » May 17th, 2019, 10:57 am

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:53 am

And......... the original intent of the original post, not Willie Blumenthals stolen thread valor. You link an opion site as a fact checking medium :roll: and another site that doesn’t align with your Opinion as conspiracy all the while ignoring that site you link as some sort of validation is looked at as armchair fact checking not scientific or factual in any measure “Wikipedia” while ignoring the post at hand Barr is investigating your hero’s and it’s not looking good.

Here what does mediabiasfact check have on this one let me guess? Conspiracy I tell you!

By the way zero has plenty of stories from both extremes everyday I actually like to read the comments mostly quite entertaining.
So Tyler durden is a great reporter then? Of the highest quality? A very respectable fellow?

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 11:57 am

ChemicalKat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:57 am
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:53 am

So Tyler durden is a great reporter then? Of the highest quality? A very respectable fellow?

Just as much as these clown bus all stars,

Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Chuck F Todd, Joe Scarborough, Chris Matthews, Maggie Haberman, April Ryan, Jim Acosta, Chemmy you should have stayed on sabbatical thats what you all do right? I never said Tyler Durden was a pillar of anything I linked a story to show what was going on in regards to my original post! Then comrade Willie linked some opion fact checker site, If you want a media off then start another thread. But let’s stay on target Barr is investigating your standard bearers thus the original gist of this post. And mostly Durden just does a Matt Drudge and links articles from other contributors. :what:

ChemicalKat
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ChemicalKat » May 17th, 2019, 12:00 pm

You cant stay on target when your source of information is Tyler Durden. Do you even know who Tyler Durden is?

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 17th, 2019, 12:24 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:00 pm
You cant stay on target when your source of information is Tyler Durden. Do you even know who Tyler Durden is?
Really some dude that has seven different names Colin Lokey and so on the original article in question was reposted from the Sentinel by an S Nobel, not Colin Lokey Ivan Ivanoschoff or any other name. Again you want a media off start another thread you folks are like single cell organisms that once you touch the flagella start to vibrate in unison. This thread is about investigating the RUSSIA HOAX and its ORIGINATORS. I get you don’t want to discuss that because it’s closing in on the saviors of the REPUBLIC remember that democracy defender? Now let’s stay on track.

Here try this https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... g-n2546456