And Here we Go!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
Ksuminnesotacat
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 47 times

And Here we Go!

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 13th, 2019, 9:13 pm

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-barr ... -campaign/
Mr Durham will be the next derpadoo voodoo doll this is going to be entertaining to say the least!

spot2180
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by spot2180 » May 14th, 2019, 6:47 am

Yep. Seeing the left and the media try to discredit EVERYTHING that comes out will be funny. And the board will follow suit.

A development happened very recently. Christopher Wray redacted some things last week--awfully late in the process. But what he didn't get his hands on were the hand written notes. Turns out Wray isn't completely on the up and up, as the note provided a revelation about the dossier BEFORE it was used for the FISA warrant. So they knew it was false and the source was unverified BEFORE they swore on it to the FISA court. Wray redacted it to protect someone.

Some interesting things mentioned in these articles as well.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... le-dossier

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... estigation
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 132 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » May 14th, 2019, 9:02 am

Some skivvies are getting stained somewhere. ;)

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » May 15th, 2019, 2:05 pm

So what did they know and when did they know it?
I have a feeling that there will be some very interesting things coming to light in the near future. The lefties should probably gird their loins.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... ry-socials
'To be a leftist means that one has to ignore the obvious....Social justice, enviornmental justice, racial justice are all oxymorons. These kinds of adjectives for justice do not denote actual justice. Only justice is justice.'

ToledoCat#2
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 132 times

Post by ToledoCat#2 » May 15th, 2019, 2:14 pm

Or buy more Tide!

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 15th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Now this was brought to light long ago so if you wondered where my distaste for Bobby Button comes from here it is. Also Weisman they are both trash and again I’m standing pat Mueller will not testify under his own volition! That’s just who he is. So for Cooter and the blow hards here I linked it for you to see what your dream team SC’s really are. Now the worm may be turning on them? Ps Willie sorry it’s not Huffpo, wapoleaks or Msnlsd.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... cking-case

WIldWIllieCat
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 155 times

Post by WIldWIllieCat » May 15th, 2019, 4:49 pm

You don't need to apologize to me for getting your news from a conspiracy website.
I know words. I have the best words.

tmcats
Has liked: 631 times
Been liked: 403 times

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » May 15th, 2019, 4:51 pm

so, general barr asked nancy if she brought her handcuffs when they met today at an event. :lol:
"There ain't anybody stoppin' our ass!" CK

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » May 15th, 2019, 5:30 pm

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 4:49 pm
You don't need to apologize to me for getting your news from a conspiracy website.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

spot2180

Post by spot2180 » May 17th, 2019, 6:33 am

WIldWIllieCat wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 4:49 pm
I noticed you left out the word 'theory' on that post.

Are you getting ready to pivot? You've been downplaying and telling us that all this FBI and CIA and DOJ stuff being reported is just conspiracy theory. Well, ready or not, I think you are going to start hearing your chosen media start to acquiesce on the spying thing. At some point, that media you and others want to believe, is going to have to own up to their lies. Oh, I know they won't fully acknowledge that they lied, they'll lay the blame on the Russians or something like that, but you will know better.

Last I saw, Chemmy is holding fast to the whole triumvirate: Treason, collusion, obstruction. And I think it happened too, but not where he thinks it happened. And the misguided board messiah 98's self esteem is gonna take a massive hit. That vid of a howling woman when Trump was elected just might be 98. If not, I am sure his response will be similar. Chemmy, I'd tell tell you to say hi to him for me, but I am sure he is still reading the board. Yes, 98, I am laughing at you.