General Milley

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
spot2180
Posts: 10607
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: General Milley

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 1:01 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:49 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:36 pm


Are you saying this didn't happen? You'd be lying about that too if you did. Either that or you chose to ignore it and focus on only what your media decided to influence you with. You are easily led when the 'right people' say it. You did say 5 people were murdered, remember? They lied to you but you still went with it. That's on you.

Your vision of Jan 6th is not the complete picture. I wonder why that is. What you say happened should have someone charged with sedition and insurrection by now. But that is not the case, is it? Hyperbole is not proof, but you know that. You just want to believe what you believe and pretend you 'know', because at this point, that is what you are doing.

Did people do bad and stupid things? Oh yeah, they did. Was it a coup? Was it an insurrection? Did Trump lead the torch bearers and pitchfork wielders to the Capitol? Were 5 people murdered? Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. The facts do not bear that out, but that hyperbole you swallowed unthinkingly sure does. Again, that's on you. But then again, Ignorance is strength.
You are minimizing the one and only sacking of the Capitol building in this nations history. Selfies?? GMAB.

People set fires. People looted. 140 officers were injured. 2 died. 3 more civilians died. 4 more officers committed suicide in the subsequent months. This cannot be painted in any way as "tourists taking selfies."
None of the rioters killed an officer. Saying otherwise is a flat out lie. While you want to say I 'minimize' what happened, you do the exact opposite and hyperbolize it. And you are blaming suicides on the riot now? Wow. Talk about a reach.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7551
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 1:27 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:01 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:49 pm


You are minimizing the one and only sacking of the Capitol building in this nations history. Selfies?? GMAB.

People set fires. People looted. 140 officers were injured. 2 died. 3 more civilians died. 4 more officers committed suicide in the subsequent months. This cannot be painted in any way as "tourists taking selfies."
None of the rioters killed an officer. Saying otherwise is a flat out lie. While you want to say I 'minimize' what happened, you do the exact opposite and hyperbolize it. And you are blaming suicides on the riot now? Wow. Talk about a reach.
Sicknick was beaten, maced, bear sprayed, retreated to his office where he collapsed and died of cardiac arrest. The coroner put cardiac arrest on the medical report. If a football coach forces a player to practice in 110 degree heat without water and that player collapses and dies of cardiac arrest, the coroner will still put cardiac arrest on the report. Sicknick had a cardiac arrest BECAUSE of the rioters.

KITNooga
Posts: 9026
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Post by KITNooga » September 16th, 2021, 1:42 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm
katlander wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:53 am
I think a lot of the problem and the reason for such a different world view here are having different sets of "facts" The real truth is ever harder to find. The left wants to believe CNN and the right FOX. But what is really true? This is a huge issue and needs to be resolved if we are ever going to lessen our divisions and heal as a nation. We deserve the truth.
Funny thing is, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE EITHER ONE BECAUSE THERE'S VIDEO. We watched it all live and in HD!
you SAW LIVE AND IN HD two officers get killed?

really? REALLY?
... the opposite of educated is not ignorant; it's indoctrinated...

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7551
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm

KITNooga wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:42 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm


Funny thing is, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE EITHER ONE BECAUSE THERE'S VIDEO. We watched it all live and in HD!
you SAW LIVE AND IN HD two officers get killed?

really? REALLY?
I did not say that at any point. Do not put words in my mouth.

spot2180
Posts: 10607
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 2:10 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:27 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:01 pm


None of the rioters killed an officer. Saying otherwise is a flat out lie. While you want to say I 'minimize' what happened, you do the exact opposite and hyperbolize it. And you are blaming suicides on the riot now? Wow. Talk about a reach.
Sicknick was beaten, maced, bear sprayed, retreated to his office where he collapsed and died of cardiac arrest. The coroner put cardiac arrest on the medical report. If a football coach forces a player to practice in 110 degree heat without water and that player collapses and dies of cardiac arrest, the coroner will still put cardiac arrest on the report. Sicknick had a cardiac arrest BECAUSE of the rioters.
You want Sicknick's death to be because of what happened to him. Only problem is that his death was due to natural causes. Not from the the riot. So....another lie. You can't separate the emotion from the facts, can you, chemmy?

And what about the other guy? And the suicides?

And you've done a nice job of high jacking the thread.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7551
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 2:34 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:10 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:27 pm


Sicknick was beaten, maced, bear sprayed, retreated to his office where he collapsed and died of cardiac arrest. The coroner put cardiac arrest on the medical report. If a football coach forces a player to practice in 110 degree heat without water and that player collapses and dies of cardiac arrest, the coroner will still put cardiac arrest on the report. Sicknick had a cardiac arrest BECAUSE of the rioters.
You want Sicknick's death to be because of what happened to him. Only problem is that his death was due to natural causes. Not from the the riot. So....another lie. You can't separate the emotion from the facts, can you, chemmy?

And what about the other guy? And the suicides?

And you've done a nice job of high jacking the thread.
again, you do not understand what natural causes means. Cardiac arrest = natural causes.

You were the first one to bring up the insurrection.

spot2180
Posts: 10607
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 2:45 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:34 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:10 pm


You want Sicknick's death to be because of what happened to him. Only problem is that his death was due to natural causes. Not from the the riot. So....another lie. You can't separate the emotion from the facts, can you, chemmy?

And what about the other guy? And the suicides?

And you've done a nice job of high jacking the thread.
again, you do not understand what natural causes means. Cardiac arrest = natural causes.

You were the first one to bring up the insurrection.
Still lying. He did not die because of the riot, And the other death? And the suicides?

I did not highjack the thread. I said Milly was guilty of a real insurrection. You, predictably, took it from there. And you think you aren't easily influenced. :rofl:
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7551
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 3:50 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:45 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:34 pm


again, you do not understand what natural causes means. Cardiac arrest = natural causes.

You were the first one to bring up the insurrection.
Still lying. He did not die because of the riot, And the other death? And the suicides?

I did not highjack the thread. I said Milly was guilty of a real insurrection. You, predictably, took it from there. And you think you aren't easily influenced. :rofl:
So if he was not beaten, maced, ad bear sprayed and was just walking down the street, he was going to die of cardiac arrest out of the blue?

KITNooga
Posts: 9026
Joined: September 19th, 2017, 8:22 am
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 361 times

Post by KITNooga » September 16th, 2021, 3:59 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:59 pm
KITNooga wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 1:42 pm


you SAW LIVE AND IN HD two officers get killed?

really? REALLY?
I did not say that at any point. Do not put words in my mouth.
you did say that TWO officers WERE KILLED? (did you say that?)
perhaps now is the time to cough up the evidence... (I do not believe that you can...)
... the opposite of educated is not ignorant; it's indoctrinated...

spot2180
Posts: 10607
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 4:41 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 3:50 pm
spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 2:45 pm


Still lying. He did not die because of the riot, And the other death? And the suicides?

I did not highjack the thread. I said Milly was guilty of a real insurrection. You, predictably, took it from there. And you think you aren't easily influenced. :rofl:
So if he was not beaten, maced, ad bear sprayed and was just walking down the street, he was going to die of cardiac arrest out of the blue?
So cardiac arrests only happen after riots? Some do happen just like you described, and more often than solely after riots, and right out of the blue too.
Sudden cardiac arrest occurs suddenly and often without warning. It is triggered by an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia).
Crazy, right?
https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/ ... r%20organs.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

Post Reply