General Milley

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
SCKSCat
Posts: 4368
Joined: November 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: General Milley

Post by SCKSCat » September 15th, 2021, 2:52 pm

I am not in favor of the military roll rolling over like a whooped scared dog and sticking out their wieners for an insane President who has their finger on the nuclear launch button. President's Trump bizarre actions after the election alarmed a lot of people. Likely even foreign adversaries who have their own nukes. What if one of them had gotten antsy because of Trump histrionics, and took the first action. Fried American Patriots is what we would have had. No one in the State Department to quell the hysterical Chinese. Trump was worthless as he was trying to change the election. Thankfully Milly did a good. I am sure that ordinarily he would have followed the chain of command. While we need civilian control of the military, absolute unquestioned obedience to that control is not desirable.

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 15th, 2021, 3:04 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 2:17 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 12:52 pm


Are you suppose to swear to either one?

No that is not a "real" insurrection.
When you struggle with what an insurrection is by calling something that isn't an insurrection an insurrection for nine months, you are not an authority on insurrection.
Can we get tmcats to post a definition again? Spot and Nooga need help.

wazucat
Posts: 3107
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 7:01 pm
Location: Washington
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Post by wazucat » September 15th, 2021, 4:09 pm

Serious charges, if true, Joe Biden should emulate Truman, fire him on the spot just like General MacArthur was handled.

katlander
Posts: 7777
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Post by katlander » September 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm
KITNooga wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm


Neither was January 6th in DC. that was political demonstration. that's why they PEACEFULLY left the capitol.
Had they 'taken and HELD ground', say like CHAZ /Portland? Antifa, BLM with burning, looting etc? you might have some logical, intelligent 'leg' to stand upon.

CK: you're just wrong. and wrong-headed.
Left peacefully HAHAHA. They burned. They looted. They attacked and left 140 officers injured, 2 dead. Peacefully left gmab. What is wrong with you?
Okay, what? 140 wounded and 2 dead? Burned? Looted? Where did you get this stuff?

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 5:35 am

katlander wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm


Left peacefully HAHAHA. They burned. They looted. They attacked and left 140 officers injured, 2 dead. Peacefully left gmab. What is wrong with you?
Okay, what? 140 wounded and 2 dead? Burned? Looted? Where did you get this stuff?
HOW DO YOU NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 10:25 am

ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 5:35 am
katlander wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm


Okay, what? 140 wounded and 2 dead? Burned? Looted? Where did you get this stuff?
HOW DO YOU NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS
We know that you are lying. Tell how the two you claim died, died. Would love to hear this surprising ( :rofl: ) new narrative. 5 'MURDERS!' (the first lie) is now down to 2.

And still, no one charged with insurrection or sedition. Trespassing to take selfies, for the most part is such a violent act. And those un-arrested co-conspirators!! Who are they? Why did they not testify? Even with their invaluable insight, no one charged with insurrection or sedition. Hmmmm

Mark Milley called the Chinese telling he would warn them if Trump was going to attack--offering aid to the enemy= treason.
Mark Milley supposedly had other military leaders swear alliegance to him, you know, kinda like what happens in banana republic coups=insurrection.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

katlander
Posts: 7777
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Post by katlander » September 16th, 2021, 10:53 am

I think a lot of the problem and the reason for such a different world view here are having different sets of "facts" The real truth is ever harder to find. The left wants to believe CNN and the right FOX. But what is really true? This is a huge issue and needs to be resolved if we are ever going to lessen our divisions and heal as a nation. We deserve the truth.

spot2180
Posts: 10850
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 10:32 am
Has thanked: 549 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Post by spot2180 » September 16th, 2021, 11:02 am

katlander wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:53 am
I think a lot of the problem and the reason for such a different world view here are having different sets of "facts" The real truth is ever harder to find. The left wants to believe CNN and the right FOX. But what is really true? This is a huge issue and needs to be resolved if we are ever going to lessen our divisions and heal as a nation. We deserve the truth.
Fact: a thing that is known or proved to be true. Examples: No one was murdered at the capitol on Jan. 6. No one has been charged with insurrection or sedition for the assault on the Capitol on Jan. 6th.

Hyperbole: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Examples: Five people MURDERED at the capitol on Jan. 6. The assault on the capitol was an insurrection!!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it." - Thomas Sowell

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm

katlander wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:53 am
I think a lot of the problem and the reason for such a different world view here are having different sets of "facts" The real truth is ever harder to find. The left wants to believe CNN and the right FOX. But what is really true? This is a huge issue and needs to be resolved if we are ever going to lessen our divisions and heal as a nation. We deserve the truth.
Funny thing is, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE EITHER ONE BECAUSE THERE'S VIDEO. We watched it all live and in HD!

ChemicalKat
Posts: 7697
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 9:18 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 177 times

Post by ChemicalKat » September 16th, 2021, 12:27 pm

spot2180 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 10:25 am
ChemicalKat wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 5:35 am


HOW DO YOU NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS

Trespassing to take selfies, for the most part is such a violent act.
This is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

Post Reply