Nerds!

Politics and religion: two polarizing topics that deserve their own little place
wild@nite

Pick 'Em

Re: Nerds!

Post by wild@nite » September 16th, 2020, 8:26 pm

Yes. Spoiled people knocking on guys with who paved the way so they can run their mouths on here 24/7. Elitist indeed.

Opensource

Post by Opensource » September 16th, 2020, 8:34 pm

Puffdad wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Wow, so now we have somebody who thinks they know how much all the founding fathers bathed! So glad I tuned in tonight! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Actually we know a lot about the founding fathers life. Jefferson has written a lot about his daily routine. He did not bath as that was not custom. But, he did wash and bath his feet. They had some type of indoor waist removal that probably had slaves involved in transporting it.

https://www.monticello.org/

They were well educated because they read and thought about issues.

Zoltar

Post by Zoltar » September 16th, 2020, 9:14 pm

Opensource wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 8:34 pm

Actually we know a lot about the founding fathers life. Jefferson has written a lot about his daily routine. He did not bath as that was not custom. But, he did wash and bath his feet. They had some type of indoor waist removal that probably had slaves involved in transporting it.

https://www.monticello.org/

They were well educated because they read and thought about issues.
So you are saying they had critical thinking skills? Reading and thinking about issues. That seems like a great idea.

I am sorry if the quoted words of our president hit to close to home for some posters. He said it, not me.
Win the dang day!

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » September 17th, 2020, 5:52 am

Zoltar wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 5:29 pm
stlcatfan wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm

I don't dispute that he said that. I do dispute your reason for posting it.
The OP called scientists nerds. Trump's quote was simply a follow up to that.
And I'm sure the "OP" had no ulterior motives in posting that article. The whole intention of his post was just to call scientists nerds. :roll: