Donald trump is a broken man

For the most part, this board's a free for all. Don't say I didn't warn you...
pulitzerdave

Re: Donald trump is a broken man

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 11:06 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:53 pm
pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:42 pm

Ya just gotta pity the guy (trump). I don't think he ever wanted to be president. He just wanted the attention, and a way to promote his brand. He's so over his head!
I honestly think Trump is living in your head. You should seek help for your TDS. Good luck! :thumbsup:
Says the guy who is obsessed with Joe Biden, your next president.

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 11:07 pm

learnin wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 12:53 pm
This man should never have gotten into politics. He could’ve escaped this world under his own reality and illusion thinking himself to be the smartest, and best, man in the world. But it was this mental illness that tempted him to give it a shot.

As it is, his mental illness will be exposed for all the world to see when it could have been known only to the inner circle. When I see the man standing before
the camera, at this point, I do pity him. I understand the human condition. We do not choose our parents and we do not choose our brain with its flaws and tendencies. Disordered parents and environment can take its toll on a disordered brain as did Fred Trump upon Donald. Donald Trump cannot help himself and it would have been better if he had stayed out of politics.
learnin, once again, you nailed it!
These users thanked the author pulitzerdave for the post:
learnin

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » August 1st, 2020, 11:08 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 11:06 pm
stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:53 pm

I honestly think Trump is living in your head. You should seek help for your TDS. Good luck! :thumbsup:
Says the guy who is obsessed with Joe Biden, your next president.
:lol:
These users thanked the author stlcatfan for the post:
Ksuminnesotacat

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 11:13 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 1:19 pm
learnin wrote:
This man should never have gotten into politics. He could’ve escaped this world under his own reality and illusion thinking himself to be the smartest, and best, man in the world. But it was this mental illness that tempted him to give it a shot.

As it is, his mental illness will be exposed for all the world to see when it could have been known only to the inner circle. When I see the man standing before
the camera, at this point, I do pity him. I understand the human condition. We do not choose our parents and we do not choose our brain with its flaws and tendencies. Disordered parents and environment can take its toll on a disordered brain as did Fred Trump upon Donald. Donald Trump cannot help himself and it would have been better if he had stayed out of politics.
Once again, this is rich coming from a Dementia Joe Biden supporter. But I will leave it at that.

In regard to your first point, I will be honest, I was leery of Trump back in the early days of the 2016 Republican primaries. However, the more I listened to him, the more I found myself agreeing with him. And as I mentioned in another thread... as our president, Trump has done pretty much everything I want to see in a Republican president. So I'm glad he got into politics. He has not only shaken up the liberal establishment, but he has also ruffled the feathers of establishment Republicans who now say they will vote for Biden because they don't like Trump.

For those Never Trump Republicans who are voting for Biden, I saw a great quote recently. I'm paraphrasing, but it basically said, "Why would you eat a dog turd just because you don't like broccoli?" :)
Your little ride with trump is nearly over. You will all be irrelevant soon, along with your deranged leader. History will judge you harshly, however, as a voting block that enabled a sorry, selfish soul to lead us down a path of destruction with this virus. You backed a man with no conscience , no empathy and the inability to listen to reason. trump has killed tens of thousands of Americans, and he is not through.

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 11:23 pm

spot2180 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:12 pm
xtrawildcat wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:56 pm

Posting what Trump does or says is Trump hate?
I would think Trump supporters would be excited to hear and support what Trump does or says.

IE delaying the election, hydroxy, covid will go away on its own, too much testing , inside political rally without masks or social distancing, campaign event in Tampa Fl Friday without masks or social distancing,
Its a long list and Trump does or says something every day that his supporters should be excited to defend. Hard to understand why they see this as hate?

Whoops, I forgot. Russia paying bounties to Afghans to kill US soldiers is a hoax. Never reached my desk.
It isn't rocket science to figure out how feel about the man, xtra. You prove it right there in that post.

I am pretty sure we'll find out that Russian bounties started during Obama's presidency. The first news about it was in April of 2017, four months into Trump's presidency, so if that is when they first got wind of it, it was likely happening for a time before that.

What it must be like waking up every morning looking for negative articles to post because you hate someone.
Again, you just don't get it. People are writing articles based on what trump is saying and doing (or not doing, in the case of the bounties). trump is a disgrace to the office of the presidency. Most Americans now do not approve of him. And you're taking shots at a few posters on this forum? Wake up! Look around. Get out of your trump bubble and see what is happening. There are tens of millions of Americans who don't want this guy to lead this country. Are they all wrong, and you are the one with the infinite wisdom about this loser? I DON'T THINK SO!

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 11:34 pm

Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:55 pm
pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Ha Ha! You trumpsters are hilarious. I didn't write this story, Peter Wehner did. I'm just posting relevant stories that I find credible.

Should we tie every story that you trumpsters post to each of you?

The way you guys project everything is so knee jerk. You have no control over your emotions. trump is in your heads so badly, that you have no ability to discern a posted story, from one written by the poster himself. Whenever you see something that I post, you see red! So I'm in your head, and trump is in your head, and you are just spinning around, dizzy from your confused state.

There is no better place to be entertained by you trumpsters than here on this forum. What a gas!
We laugh at PDave just a Brahma with no push!,,,,,,

2E7F8117-6C30-49B2-BD70-CE3ED3BC3EF9.jpeg
Really? This is all you've got? A sophomoric meme that you pulled off the internet?
You really are like trump ... childish.

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » August 1st, 2020, 11:53 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 11:34 pm
Ksuminnesotacat wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:55 pm

We laugh at PDave just a Brahma with no push!,,,,,,

2E7F8117-6C30-49B2-BD70-CE3ED3BC3EF9.jpeg
Really? This is all you've got? A sophomoric meme that you pulled off the internet?
You really are like trump ... childish.
Yeah no push just a lot of false bravado from a scared derelict. Who wants to think they have handle on things. But deep down knows they really ain’t got nothing. ... twenty four six clairvoyance to nowhere. Lolz.

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » August 2nd, 2020, 12:30 am

pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 11:13 pm
stlcatfan wrote:

Once again, this is rich coming from a Dementia Joe Biden supporter. But I will leave it at that.

In regard to your first point, I will be honest, I was leery of Trump back in the early days of the 2016 Republican primaries. However, the more I listened to him, the more I found myself agreeing with him. And as I mentioned in another thread... as our president, Trump has done pretty much everything I want to see in a Republican president. So I'm glad he got into politics. He has not only shaken up the liberal establishment, but he has also ruffled the feathers of establishment Republicans who now say they will vote for Biden because they don't like Trump.

For those Never Trump Republicans who are voting for Biden, I saw a great quote recently. I'm paraphrasing, but it basically said, "Why would you eat a dog turd just because you don't like broccoli?" :)
Your little ride with trump is nearly over. You will all be irrelevant soon, along with your deranged leader. History will judge you harshly, however, as a voting block that enabled a sorry, selfish soul to lead us down a path of destruction with this virus. You backed a man with no conscience , no empathy and the inability to listen to reason. trump has killed tens of thousands of Americans, and he is not through.
“Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus,” de Blasio told his Twitter followers on March 3...

“If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy,” de Blasio said at the time.

Lawmakers raise the heat on states that forced nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients Five Democratic governors are facing additional heat for their policies that forced nursing homes to take in COVID-19 residents.

The coronavirus is much more dangerous to older people than it is to the young and healthy, a fact that was underscored by the blowback New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo received after it was revealed he issued a directive requiring nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients before eventually reversing course. An Associated Press report showed that more than 4,300 coronavirus patients were sent to the state's nursing homes, which, according to Jeffrey N. Nichols of The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine, had the effect of "contribut[ing] to 5,000 deaths."

KITNooga

Post by KITNooga » August 2nd, 2020, 1:05 am

Opensource wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 2:40 pm
Shaking up the liberal establishment is an interesting objective. I mean you can do that pushing a competent conservative agenda or you can do that pushing an incompetent irrational agenda. We know that Trump isn’t competent. COVID-19 has proven that.
and yet, time and again, it's been tried. how many canddates (all levels) run on the 'going to DC to drain the swamp/shake thngs up' meme.

heck, look at Joe Biden. 40 years that guy has been in DC. Now as a candidate, he's suddenly going to turn it all around? that he's just been 'bidin' his tme for 40 years for a shot at POTUS to really, okay, for realz, now I'm really going to do it!, shake things up?

you can say (and I'd agree) that there should have been an alternative. yet, none have shown up. so, thankfully, we have the change agent in there. might not have been the one we wanted; but for darn sure he is the one we have.

I'd sure like to see another 4 years.

learnin

Post by learnin » August 2nd, 2020, 2:21 am

stlcatfan wrote:
learnin wrote:

I am compelled to support Joe Biden because this country cannot stand another 4 years of Trump.
Joe Biden has flaws and he is getting along in years , but he is not mentally ill in a way that Donald Trump has proven himself to be.

We are all mentally flawed in one way or another, but there is harmless mental disorder and there is harmful mental disorder. It is clear to all, even some very close friends, that Donald Trump is extremely narcissistic and lacking in empathy.

Joe Biden may stumble. His mental clarity may become less keen as time goes by, but he will accept correction and guidance from his inner circle as Reagan did from his wife. He would even give way to the vice president if such an occasion warranted.
Our constitution provides the means for such situations. Donald Trump’s mental flaw does not allow humiliation. His flaw demands that he not admit error or correction and this is why 80% of his top appointees are history. From Tillerson to Bolton, and many in between, to a man, they have described a man who is a loose canon.

You know this, I know it and everyone on this forum knows it.