Donald trump is a broken man

For the most part, this board's a free for all. Don't say I didn't warn you...
mustang

Re: Donald trump is a broken man

Post by mustang » August 1st, 2020, 9:21 pm

When a guy is applauded for successfully drinking a glass of water it’s strange they would bring the whole age and wellness up. At one time I was a self described conservative, I now realize my views are not welcome in the party of Trump

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » August 1st, 2020, 9:57 pm

mustang wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:21 pm
At one time I was a self described conservative, I now realize my views are not welcome in the party of Trump
Which "conservative" views of yours "are not welcome in the party of Trump?"

WIldWIllieCat
Has thanked: 0

Post by WIldWIllieCat » August 1st, 2020, 10:10 pm

fiscal
"The peculiar office of a demagogue is to advance his own interests, by affecting a deep devotion to the interests of the people. .”

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 10:36 pm

Ha Ha! You trumpsters are hilarious. I didn't write this story, Peter Wehner did. I'm just posting relevant stories that I find credible.

Should we tie every story that you trumpsters post to each of you?

The way you guys project everything is so knee jerk. You have no control over your emotions. trump is in your heads so badly, that you have no ability to discern a posted story, from one written by the poster himself. Whenever you see something that I post, you see red! So I'm in your head, and trump is in your head, and you are just spinning around, dizzy from your confused state.

There is no better place to be entertained by you trumpsters than here on this forum. What a gas!

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 10:38 pm

ToledoCat#3 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:39 am
PD is a broken record. Wonder how he'd celebrate if our President died of the CV? Perhaps a week-long binge of drinking and dancing in the streets with all the other anti-Trumpers?
That's an interesting thought. I need to have a contingency plan for that.

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » August 1st, 2020, 10:42 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:43 am
This is pretty rich coming from a Joe Biden supporter. Biden is mentally deteriorating before our eyes, or at least we see it when he comes out of his basement. It used to be a joke with Biden and all of his gaffes, but it has become a serious issue, I think. He is even at the point where he forgets where he is at, and then he tries to cover it up by saying, "Ah, it was a joke. I'm just kidding." Uh huh.
Ya just gotta pity the guy (trump). I don't think he ever wanted to be president. He just wanted the attention, and a way to promote his brand. He's so over his head!

mustang

Post by mustang » August 1st, 2020, 10:49 pm

stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:57 pm
mustang wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:21 pm
At one time I was a self described conservative, I now realize my views are not welcome in the party of Trump
I realized I was actually too liberal for his group. I guess I’m too politically correct for 2020 GOP. I’m not going to attack someone based on religion or ethnic background. Maybe I’m just getting soft in my old age, but I don’t like all the name calling and his social media attacks on people who do not bow to him.

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » August 1st, 2020, 10:53 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:42 pm
stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:43 am
This is pretty rich coming from a Joe Biden supporter. Biden is mentally deteriorating before our eyes, or at least we see it when he comes out of his basement. It used to be a joke with Biden and all of his gaffes, but it has become a serious issue, I think. He is even at the point where he forgets where he is at, and then he tries to cover it up by saying, "Ah, it was a joke. I'm just kidding." Uh huh.
Ya just gotta pity the guy (trump). I don't think he ever wanted to be president. He just wanted the attention, and a way to promote his brand. He's so over his head!
I honestly think Trump is living in your head. You should seek help for your TDS. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Ksuminnesotacat

Post by Ksuminnesotacat » August 1st, 2020, 10:55 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Ha Ha! You trumpsters are hilarious. I didn't write this story, Peter Wehner did. I'm just posting relevant stories that I find credible.

Should we tie every story that you trumpsters post to each of you?

The way you guys project everything is so knee jerk. You have no control over your emotions. trump is in your heads so badly, that you have no ability to discern a posted story, from one written by the poster himself. Whenever you see something that I post, you see red! So I'm in your head, and trump is in your head, and you are just spinning around, dizzy from your confused state.

There is no better place to be entertained by you trumpsters than here on this forum. What a gas!
We laugh at PDave just a Brahma with no push!,,,,,,
2E7F8117-6C30-49B2-BD70-CE3ED3BC3EF9.jpeg
2E7F8117-6C30-49B2-BD70-CE3ED3BC3EF9.jpeg (95.66 KiB) Viewed 23 times

stlcatfan

Post by stlcatfan » August 1st, 2020, 11:00 pm

mustang wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 10:49 pm
stlcatfan wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:57 pm

I realized I was actually too liberal for his group. I guess I’m too politically correct for 2020 GOP. I’m not going to attack someone based on religion or ethnic background. Maybe I’m just getting soft in my old age, but I don’t like all the name calling and his social media attacks on people who do not bow to him.
Well, one thing you can say about Trump is that he is definitely not PC. With the way political correctness has run amok in our society, I and a lot of other folks do appreciate those who are not PC.

However, political correctness is more aligned with liberalism and not conservatism so I am still a little confused at which conservative views are not welcome in today's Republican party.