alyssa wiggins

Come on in and chat about the women's basketball team!
greycat68

alyssa wiggins

Post by greycat68 » April 7th, 2020, 10:14 am

wiggins has entered her name in the transfer portal. no surprise. wish her well wherever she goes. hope she gets some playing time. wouldn't be surprised to see another one leave also. i'm pretty sure they will add at least one more via the grad transfer or juco route. we really need someone to help fill the void peyton is leaving.

kcsinger

Post by kcsinger » April 9th, 2020, 10:51 am

Any Idea where she will end up. I know of a couple of Div 2 schools that would love to have a guard like her. But I figure she will want to get closer to her home.

greycat68

Post by greycat68 » April 9th, 2020, 5:27 pm

no idea. think she just wants to go somewhere where she can play. has worked her butt off for three years and hardly seen the floor. i hope she finds what she is looking for. she has represented ksu well and been a great teammate.

kcsinger

Post by kcsinger » April 10th, 2020, 7:53 am

greycat68 wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:27 pm
no idea. think she just wants to go somewhere where she can play. has worked her butt off for three years and hardly seen the floor. i hope she finds what she is looking for. she has represented ksu well and been a great teammate.
I agree greycat I always thought she would get to play a little more. Hopefully she will be happy in a new place. Her smile was very infectious