Lauren Cox injury

Come on in and chat about the women's basketball team!
purogato
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lauren Cox injury

Post by purogato » April 9th, 2019, 11:23 am

Please post if you hear any confirmed details of the extent of her injury.

I saw one media report that appeared to be pure speculation about the "ripple effect" of Cox missing the entire season.

I hate to see a kid miss a season for injury, and I'll be first to admit she's all-time kind of great.

If she does miss next season, that really changes things

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » April 9th, 2019, 1:59 pm

Baylor power forward Lauren Cox won't need surgery after suffering a left knee injury in her team's 82–81 win over Notre Dame in the national championship game on Sunday night, the school announced Monday.

She was diagnosed with an MCL sprain with bone bruising on Monday. There is no timetable for her return.
SI
Why is there something rather than nothing?

hilltopwildcat

Post by hilltopwildcat » April 9th, 2019, 2:15 pm

tmcats wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 1:59 pm
Baylor power forward Lauren Cox won't need surgery after suffering a left knee injury in her team's 82–81 win over Notre Dame in the national championship game on Sunday night, the school announced Monday.

She was diagnosed with an MCL sprain with bone bruising on Monday. There is no timetable for her return.
SI
If I were her parents, I'd be checking out how much out of pocket I'd have for an ACL surgery.

purogato
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by purogato » April 9th, 2019, 5:10 pm

Here's an idea: enter your name in the draft and get paid...and get the hell out of the Big 12!