WVU

Come on in and chat about the women's basketball team!
kinsleycat
Has thanked: 0

WVU

Post by kinsleycat » February 27th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Kayla Goth was nails tonight as the women's team survived a 19-2 WVU run to defeat the mountaineers 90-79. Goth set a personal scoring high with 30 points in the contest. Quite enjoyable game to watch.

Smurf22

Post by Smurf22 » February 27th, 2019, 10:40 pm

I’ve been critical of this team on a few other threads when it was deserved, however I have to give credit when it’s due. This team has been some of the most determined girls I have seen. I have watched them improve and learn from their mistakes this season. Mittie has found away to keep them focused and together despite the bad games and losses. They aren’t the most athletic but they never quit and I’ll support that any day. I have heard people saying that Mittie should be let go, but consider what he would have had if could’ve kept the players that aren’t here now. He has found girls that will play hard for him and as a coach that’s always a good thing. Good luck to this team! Go Cats!

ksuwbbfan

Post by ksuwbbfan » February 27th, 2019, 11:12 pm

I have to admit I wasn’t feeling too confident when we lost the 13 point lead but they hung on and pulled it out. Major improvement from the first game against WV.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » February 28th, 2019, 10:06 am

goth is a baller. she is not only skilled but has an 'it' factor that separates her from the ordinary. under her leadership, this team seems to be rounding into form at just the right time. hopefully, it results in a ncaa bid. sweeping texas and last night's wildcat victory certainly help. now, like the men, they need to win out.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

ToledoCat#2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#2 » February 28th, 2019, 10:53 am

Beautiful game Lady Cats. Way to tough out a really crucial win. Mittie gets some credit for the way he's improved this team.