emma chapman in transfer portal

Come on in and chat about the women's basketball team!
greycat68

emma chapman in transfer portal

Post by greycat68 » March 24th, 2021, 10:53 am

chapman becomes the third to enter the portal. again, i guess no great surprise. just another example of this staffs recruiting failures. they now have at least two open scholarships--barring any further defections. i wish i had the confidence that they would fill them with players that would improve the team and not just be warm bodies. i'm also not convinced that there won't be further defections

Wyldkatz

Post by Wyldkatz » March 24th, 2021, 11:20 am

The 3 that have transferred thus far were all swing and misses any way. If we could only get Mittie to enter the portal. That is the only way we start seeing more hits and less strike outs. Guess he has more room for error on his next average pg rental.
If I was Lee, I would've jumped into the portal as well. She needs to quit wasting her talent under Mittie's dumpster fire of a program and join a team and coach that will make the tournament. It isn't happening under this clown.

catfan28

Post by catfan28 » March 24th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Wyldkatz wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 11:20 am
The 3 that have transferred thus far were all swing and misses any way. If we could only get Mittie to enter the portal. That is the only way we start seeing more hits and less strike outs. Guess he has more room for error on his next average pg rental.
If I was Lee, I would've jumped into the portal as well. She needs to quit wasting her talent under Mittie's dumpster fire of a program and join a team and coach that will make the tournament. It isn't happening under this clown.
So your advocating that our star player leave because of Mittie.

What a moronic post.
These users thanked the author catfan28 for the post:
AlabamaLane

pipe95

Post by pipe95 » March 24th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Hey, we have a catfan28 post!! Haven't seen you around.

Wyldkatz

Post by Wyldkatz » March 24th, 2021, 4:32 pm

catfan28 wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 1:08 pm
Wyldkatz wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 11:20 am
So your advocating that our star player leave because of Mittie.

What a moronic post.

Kid In the Hall
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kid In the Hall » March 24th, 2021, 9:48 pm

Selfishly, I certainly don't want Lee to transfer. But, I wouldn't blame her if she did. It's quite possible that she won't ever play in an NCAA tourney game if she stays at K-State for the rest of her career.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » March 25th, 2021, 9:57 am

Who wants to be the “star” on a team that can’t even run a simple inbounds play? If she were your daughter, what advice would you give her?
These users thanked the author PurpleOnWhite for the post:
wazucat

greycat68

Post by greycat68 » March 25th, 2021, 10:27 am

come on guys. encouraging our best player to leave is not the answer. and it seems no matter how much we would like to, we can't get rid of our coach. what we need is to surround our star player with better, more athletic players. i don' know how we do that with this staff's track record of evaluating and recruiting talent. i guess we just hope. there is available talent out there like never before with today's transfer rules and the covid extra year of eligibility for all players. if they can't find some talent to improve our roster they should not be college coaches.

PurpleOnWhite

Pick 'Em

Post by PurpleOnWhite » March 25th, 2021, 1:46 pm

greycat68 wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 10:27 am
come on guys. encouraging our best player to leave is not the answer. and it seems no matter how much we would like to, we can't get rid of our coach. what we need is to surround our star player with better, more athletic players. i don' know how we do that with this staff's track record of evaluating and recruiting talent. i guess we just hope. there is available talent out there like never before with today's transfer rules and the covid extra year of eligibility for all players. if they can't find some talent to improve our roster they should not be college coaches.
I absolutely agree; however, Mittie is no more a college coach than I am, and that may be debatable. Hoping we get lucky is a terrible way to run a program.

ToledoCat#3
Has thanked: 0

Post by ToledoCat#3 » March 26th, 2021, 9:41 am

Everyone seems to conveniently forget that Yoki was recruited by Mittie.

He's recruited a lot of good players, but can't seem to get a full team at the same time, nor coach the players well.