Oklahoma State with a postseason ban for the 20-21 season due to NCAA violations

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
Puffdad

Re: Oklahoma State with a postseason ban for the 20-21 season due to NCAA violations

Post by Puffdad » June 16th, 2020, 10:49 pm

AJcat7755 wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Watutalkaboutwillis wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Don't we have an opening?
Yes, and he is from Shawnee Mission South in Overland Park, KS.

However, I don't know if his skills are seen as a need for the team and/or if he would get the playing time/style he wants to help his future career.
He’s got the skills. I would take him in a New York minute.

Horses_n_Hoops

Post by Horses_n_Hoops » June 22nd, 2020, 10:34 am

Cade Cunningham has chosen to stay at Oklahoma State despite the post season ban.

Gotta say I admire his loyalty. I personally would’ve left.

Walker, Flavors, and Boone have also said they’re staying.

DeereCatFan

Pick 'Em

Post by DeereCatFan » June 22nd, 2020, 12:40 pm

Horses_n_Hoops wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Man I feel bad for Mike Boyton here. Obviously this wasn’t his fault, and the amount of bad luck he’s had at OSU has been unfortunate. Seems like a decent coach, just been in tough spots and his bad luck keeps rolling. Hope he gets to keep Cunningham on his team, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Don't feel much sympathy for Boyton. May be a great guy, I have no idea. But hiring the brother to get the recruit. That's BS. More or less paying for the recruit in my book. I know KU did it with Manning and his Dad I think. Crap maybe KSU has done it in the past. Doesn't make it right. It's bunk and there should be a rule against it. College basketball seems to be a cesspool any more. Lots of cheatin' going on and the bluebloods get away with it. KU & Self need to be dealt with soon.

Horses_n_Hoops

Post by Horses_n_Hoops » June 22nd, 2020, 12:47 pm

DeereCatFan wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 12:40 pm
Horses_n_Hoops wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Man I feel bad for Mike Boyton here. Obviously this wasn’t his fault, and the amount of bad luck he’s had at OSU has been unfortunate. Seems like a decent coach, just been in tough spots and his bad luck keeps rolling. Hope he gets to keep Cunningham on his team, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Don't feel much sympathy for Boyton. May be a great guy, I have no idea. But hiring the brother to get the recruit. That's BS. More or less paying for the recruit in my book. I know KU did it with Manning and his Dad I think. Crap maybe KSU has done it in the past. Doesn't make it right. It's bunk and there should be a rule against it. College basketball seems to be a cesspool any more. Lots of cheatin' going on and the bluebloods get away with it. KU & Self need to be dealt with soon.
Might be BS but not against the rules. I’d rather him be at OSU than Kentucky or Duke anyway.