COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
Quietstorm5

Re: David Sloan in transfer portal

Post by Quietstorm5 » April 22nd, 2020, 6:03 pm

Coach314 wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 5:05 pm
Quietstorm5 wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 11:22 am

Yes, you and another poster/coach on here mentioned over a week ago that another big was going to be leaving. On the Rivals board it was mentioned also. With who was left it didn't take a genius to realize who it was. When it comes to Sloan not only did you state that there was a need to get another point guard but on Rivals they indicated that is when the staff started looking around for one. Also I linked and quoted one of 2 different free articles where it is all but stated that the staff wanted him back but after going home during break he came back wanting to transfer. Both may have felt that they were being over recruited in regards to what was already coming in but they weren't pushed out. There is actual objective evidence to this despite someones feelings to the contrary.
I was just trying to give insight because many people were speculating and had questions. I have known Levi and his family since he was in the 4th grade. He and David had become pretty close this year. I was well aware of what was going on with them these last two months. But I will defer to you....you have articles and links.
No need to defer to me coach! It was obvious you had direct insights or connections to the program. I was just providing links and articles to information that confirmed what you had already said. Along with just verifying that it was also in-line with what was being indicated on the Rivals pay site.