RIP Kobe....

COTY Jerome Tang and his 2023 Elite Eight Cats
tmcats

Pick 'Em

Re: RIP Kobe....

Post by tmcats » January 31st, 2020, 1:12 pm

p'dave, you need to a have beer and take a nap before you explode. this is fan forum where we debate stuff. it's supposed to be fun not torment. relax man.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

pulitzerdave

Post by pulitzerdave » January 31st, 2020, 1:16 pm

tmcats wrote:
January 31st, 2020, 1:12 pm
p'dave, you need to a have beer and take a nap before you explode in anger. this is fan forum where we debate stuff. it's supposed to be fun not torment. relax man.
You need to think very hard before you stalk other posters, twisting their words and placing your own sick account of what you "think" they meant. You are the most judgmental poster on this forum, and others have expressed their disgust with you. I'm not alone in my opinion of you and your disruptive antics.

tmcats

Pick 'Em

Post by tmcats » January 31st, 2020, 1:26 pm

pulitzerdave wrote:
January 31st, 2020, 1:16 pm
tmcats wrote:
January 31st, 2020, 1:12 pm
p'dave, you need to a have beer and take a nap before you explode in anger. this is fan forum where we debate stuff. it's supposed to be fun not torment. relax man.
You need to think very hard before you stalk other posters, twisting their words and placing your own sick account of what you "think" they meant. You are the most judgmental poster on this forum, and others have expressed their disgust with you. I'm not alone in my opinion of you and your disruptive antics.
we should be able to debate here without threatening one another or calling each other names. that's completely uncivil and uncalled-for within a fanbase.
Why is there something rather than nothing?

JazzCatDRP
Administrator

Post by JazzCatDRP » January 31st, 2020, 1:32 pm

Okay a few thoughts here as I lock yet another thread.

Dave, calling someone an "idiot" and "disgusting" is pretty clearly against board rules. You've gone too far here, especially with the rather threatening PM to tmcats. That stuff's not going to fly here.

But tm, you aren't completely guiltless here. You're pretty clearly egging him on.

The two of you are going to need to figure out a way to co-exist on this board. This is the third thread in the past few days that has had to be put out of its misery because of this pdave/tmcats feud. If you can't co-exist, I'd advise hiding each others' posts. To do that, click the other's username, and press "Add Foe."